• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2020 Postponed! Refer to the New date selection Poll!

I am working with the TeeSpot again to do our t-shirts and potentially some embroidered shirts or other items. [if there is a demand - moderator shirts, mugs, etc..] Go to https://theteespot.com/ to see the available items and provide ideas or suggestions please!

3/13/2020 update - A webstore for SZ 2020 t-shirts, embroidered shirts, mugs, etc. is being set-up for our use by the Tee Spot. The store will be activated by 3/19. If you want to have your items in time for the event, you must order by 4/2/2020.
When the webstore is completed and open. I will post here and on our CEG FB page.

The webstore is OPEN for business. Refer to post 27 below with details.

Last edited:
(Untitled)

My Wife and I are looking at coming up for the weekend. We usually have a place with Airbnb up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Untitled)

1. JKYoder and Denise (spouse)
2. Christine (LUCA) and Ken (BlackSVT) - No room needed.
3. Bob Johann (SoundQ SVT) ...No room needed
4. James Oerichbauer (ZoomZoom Diva) and Hank Urban
5. Robbie Sandburg (SuperRob) and Becca
6. Brian (Checker'd SVT) and Madison ...No room needed
7. Mike. (ContourMike) - No room needed.
8. Kerry (KerryKool) and Mrs. KerryKool - No room needed
9. Joe Barnes (blu_fuz) I'm AIR B'nB with some other members
10. Anne Hoyt (TWOWa2Tuff) and Barb Shaffer (Mother). Possibly no room for us.
11. Ryan Spivey (The_Dealer) No room needed.
12. Adam (squeek) and Kathy - no room needed.
13. Scott Swoboda (giganto) - gonna try car camping
14. Eric Nitz (Nyatzz508) and Sarah - No room needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is looking for a place to stay at Spring Zing, There have been some rooms open up at the resort that I'll be staying at from my vacation club. There are two 1 bedroom units available that can be combined into a two bedroom unit (with a shared entryway but otherwise separate 1 bedroom units) plus there is a second stand alone 1 bedroom.

If you're interested, I can reserve them with my points and then you can rent from me,

1 Bedroom Deluxe Villa ($395.25 for three nights, with 4/16 check in)
Sleeps 4
1 available

square ft. - 828;
sleeps 4;
kitchen - 1 full;
bedding includes 1 king, 1 sofa bed most comfortable for 2 children;
bath(s) - 1 full;
laundry is on site;
additional info - tub w/ jets, gas fireplace

1 Bedroom Standard Villa ($335.75 for three nights, with 4/16 check in)
Sleeps 4
2 available

square ft. - 484;
sleeps 4;
kitchen - 1 full;
bedding includes 1 queen 1 sofa bed most comfortable for 2 children;
bath(s) - 1 full;
laundry is on site;
additional info - tub w/ jets

2 Bedroom Combined (combines the Deluxe and one of the Standard units listed above) ($731 for three nights, with 4/16 check in)
Sleeps 8
1 available

square ft. - 1,295;
sleeps 8;
kitchen - 2 full;
bedding includes 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 2 sofa beds most comfortable for 2 children each;
bath(s) - 2 full;
laundry is on site;
additional info - 2 tubs w/ jets, gas fireplace, rooms adjoin through shared foyer

First come, first served... available while supply lasts from the resort, so don't delay.

Note: Prices are the total you'll pay for the room... no taxes on top of the room rental rate shown. There may be a deposit owed to the resort at check in.

Laurel Crest™

2628 Laurel Crest Lane
Pigeon Forge , TN 37863
https://www.bluegreenvacations.com/r...e/laurel-crest

Additional information.....

Minimum age for check-in: 21
Check-in: 4 p.m. ET
Check-out: 10 a.m. ET

Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine

Smoking policy: No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine. Areas that are fenced also are non-smoking are subject to the same penalty.

Parking: On site, no charge, one vehicle per villa. No designated parking spot.

Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.

Last edited:
1. JKYoder and Denise (spouse)
2. Christine (LUCA) and Ken (BlackSVT) - No room needed.
3. Bob Johann (SoundQ SVT) ...No room needed
4. James Oerichbauer (ZoomZoom Diva) and Hank Urban
5. Robbie Sandburg (SuperRob) and Becca
6. Brian (Checker'd SVT) and Madison ...No room needed
7. Mike. (ContourMike) - No room needed.
8. Kerry (KerryKool) and Mrs. KerryKool - No room needed
9. Joe Barnes (blu_fuz) I'm AIR B'nB with some other members
10. Anne Hoyt (TWOWa2Tuff) and Barb Shaffer (Mother). Possibly no room for us.
11. Ryan Spivey (The_Dealer) No room needed.
12. Adam (squeek) and Kathy - no room needed.
13. Scott Swoboda (giganto) - gonna try car camping
14. Eric Nitz (Nyatzz508) and Sarah - No room needed.
15. Jason (Tigerbalm) - no room needed.

Some people are probably wondering, SZ still on? Are we going to be able to really go anywhere together for food/drink? Pretty sure I'm going no matter what. Thoughts?

Regarding the actual event. We are still on, for now...
We may choose to do a order-in food option, if the dining options slim down and prevent us from getting together in a public restaurant location.

The PF Rod Run site is still showing it as being on, as of this morning...

Stay tuned for more. I will relay as information comes available.

http://cegspringzing.webstoreorder.com/

Order your CEG SZ2020 merchandise here. You can pay and have me pick the items for distribution at the event, or order and have shipped direct to you.
The webstore will be open for 2 weeks.

Assuming all is still good, did anyone want to try to order together? It seems like costs are a lot lower for quantities over 1, then over 5. Sizes can be different, but color seems to need to be agreed.

Given that the Pigeon Forge Rod Run has now rescheduled for May 7 - 10, Do we reschedule for the same dates, or pick a different weekend, or leave as is?
Polls open on both CEG FB page and the SVT Contour Page.

From what I am hearing most want to keep the same dates. We can't even go out to dinner together so where are we going to get together? Will the hotel allow us all in their parking lot? Many places are restricting gatherings so that may not be an option.

I agreed to a "no parties" clause at the airbnb so we can't hold anything at the house without the hosts permission. The host has a Ring doorbell so he gets notified and the neighbors know him. Plus, I have a hefty deposit (being held) on my credit card for any damages. If he decides to allow us to gather at his place I will let you know.
I informed him that I would wait 7 to 10 days before making any decision.

James, what color were you thinking?

Assuming all is still good, did anyone want to try to order together? It seems like costs are a lot lower for quantities over 1, then over 5. Sizes can be different, but color seems to need to be agreed.

Is be up for ordering in a group to save a little, I like the Sport gray.

2020 - CEG Spring Fling Ultra Cotton ® 100% Cotton T Shirt
Sport Grey Size:X Large x 1

Back