• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2018 is in the books

SoundQ SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Spring Zing 2018 is in the books.

There were more than 30 people that participated this weekend. I had fun, and I hope everyone else did too. Next year should be bigger since it will be the 20th Spring Zing, and a lot of people were not able to make it to Peoria.

My thanks go out to Christine, Dave, Josh, Joe, Adam and Steph for your help and support, whether it was for providing awards, raffle items, graphics for the t-shirts, or general support.

Thanks also to Hoerr Racing Products for the tour and goodie bags, to Wheels O' Time Museum for allowing us to have our show and shine in their parking lot, and to the Quality Inn and Suites for the hospitality, great room rates, and use of the conference room.

I am excited that Spring Zing has returned to the Midwest and had the turnout we did. I tried to tell you all I thought I had some neat and fun things lined up, and the feedback I received was that most everyone agreed. For those who weren't able to attend, I hope the reports made on the Facebook event page will spur you to make the next one.

And lastly, I think it was awesome that we all could be together to support Anne Hoyt and remember Tom, our own wa2tuff, whose passing this week was unexpected.

Until we gather again, be safe and be well.

Back