Spring Zing 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Zing 2017

I know it's super early to start talking about this, but really how early is to early. I was privileged with housing the event in 2014 in virginia. I'd like to toss my hat in the ring for the 2017 event. I've made some calls and started comping a new list of possible vendors to donate to our event. The event would be scheduled different then the 2014. Arrival last in past years in Thursday, everyone getting together going out to eat. Arranging some cabins so we can have a bonfire to gather around for a few beers. Friday head out to drive the blue ridge Parkway stopping along the way at various stops. After the drive two options 1)Hood pop technical talk/ track prep 2) if it doesn't interest you we're gonna setup a back road mountain run. Dinner this night and bed cause early rise rally to the track. Saturday at the track, you can buy in for the full day track event, or the hyperdrive which is about $60 for a single 30 min session on the track with an instructor. Note: there are rules and regulations your car has to meet for both situations. The remaining group will participate in the carshow with the mustangs, track cars and hyperdrive cars will participate. Independent judging will be preformed by the mustang club for our category receiving awards from them. Then we have our own judging within our own group. Raffles and door prizes through out the night. Eat with the svtoa at the track, guys who drive the track can eat with there cars inside. Sunday goodbyes
    98 Silver Frost
    Full 3.0L
    ST220 intake w/ f150 tb

Thanks for the offer! I have never been to Virginia so it would be fun to check the state out! Espesially what you have planned would sounds like it would be a blast! Was hoping it would be a little closer to home, this years SZ in Tennessee was a long haul for me 2,850 miles round trip! Virginia would be further!! haha
    Mikey
    00 SVT CONTOUR #1363 Built Date 1/7/2000 Black/Tan 137k
    99 Contour SE Bought 10-2003-Sold 04-2017
    08 Ford F-150 Limited #357/5,000
    93 Ford Thunderbird, 07 Dodge Ram

Comment

Sounds great! What month, April or May?
      2k SVTC - Black / Praire Tan, blu_fuz ported 3.0L, 66k motor, 126k chassis

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/attach...chmentid=16333

Comment

I hope this happens here.
        2000 CSVT red and tan #1011

Comment

PNW is interested in bringing some folks out.
          98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Comment

A few of our local PNW meets have been as well-attended as national meets. Then throw in this is microbrew heaven.
            MSDS, SHO-shop Y, 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530, pud heatshield; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THMS forks, Quaife; DMD; UD pullies; 94A poly mnts. 92.03 trap speed. SF/MB '98 SVT E0 #3159 8/21/97 236K miles. Was a witch's ashtray

Comment

I'm may be able to attend this one! What time of year though are we thinking?
              Stallion"---1998.5 Contour SVT #5736 in Ebony Black/Midnight Blue ***8/28/13 3L style!*** Build/swap HERE!!!
              "Chloe"---1997 Plymouth Neon in Deep Amethyst Pearlcoat
              "Blueberry" ---2005 Saturn Vue in Blue
              "Lassie" ---2010 Taurus Limited in Candy Red

Comment

if my car actually works for once and I can trust it.. I would be all for meeting up..
                Black/Tan #0719 SVT..Gone to heaven
                Black/Tan #2013 SVT..being built/driven
                Green/Cloth 98 Zetec, Atx, Mystique..Gone
                Tan/Tan leather 99 Mystique LS V6 ATX...Daily Driver

Comment

Working...
                X