List of who is going to SZ15, and how/when you are arriving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of who is going to SZ15, and how/when you are arriving

So, before I book my flight, I want to make sure there will be enough people there. I'll start the list. Please indicate if you are flying or driving in, and roughly when you expect to arrive (perhaps some car pooling from the airport could be done?) and depart.

1. SoundQ SVT - flying Delta - connecting through ATL to FLL - arrival about 12:00 pm Thursday. Departure Sunday very early at 6:45 am...
    Last edited by SoundQ SVT; 03-03-2015, 07:21 PM. Reason: Tickets booked, times updated
    Bob Johann
    SoundQ SVT
    1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088
    5 correction: 6-Time Sound Quality Champion in IASCA, SLAP, and MECA
    2000 Silver Mystique LS V6ATX - SOLD 5/23/2013

I really wanted to go, but the attendance seems to be waaaay down.

Come on people, commit to having a great time and be there.

Flight from Chicago to Miami OR Chicago to Fort Lauderdale are $200 round trip.

*CLICK HERE ---> 1995 SE 3L WITH MATCHING TRAILER <--- CLICK HERE*
    30 Contour / Mystiques and counting......

Comment

I'm booking my flight today. I know of 3 other people from this area going to the Zing. I don't care what we do, but I'll be there!

Comment

I think its the facebook page making the site traffic so weak as of late.
        -99 T-RED 3L SVT TURBO
        -99 T-GREEN RHD MPV ST220 MAZDA 6 TURE DUAL 3L SVT
        -00 BLK/TAN SVT
        NEW OEM CONTOUR PARTS DEALER*
        SVTWAREHOUSE.COM COMING SOON!!

Comment

Yep. FB killed any traffic we had here.

Comment

Im still considering. I'm mixed. I feel kinda goofy going to Florida in April, it's just getting nice here.

I might melt there.
            '98 SVT E0 BLK/MNB#1663 Forged Ovalport 3L Supercharged

Comment

I'm still considering also. I will have been in Orlando mid-March. Don't know if both are doable a month apart.
              Jim -- SVT Contour: #1313, B/P-T, Born 1/06/00; #1485, SF/MNB, Born 5/30/97; & #1346, SF/MNB 3l Hybrid, Born 5/97;
              2009 FXSTSSE3; 2011 Fusion Sport; 1971 Torino GT Convertible [Project] & 71 Torino SW [Surf wagon project]

Comment

My flight is booked. See you motha f'kers there!

Comment

Flight is booked too!!! meeting Blu-Fuz at his place and riding with him to Chicago Airport!!
                  Last edited by ContourMike; 03-04-2015, 04:01 PM.
                  Mikey
                  00 SVT CONTOUR #1363 Built Date 1/7/2000 Black/Tan 137k
                  99 Contour SE Bought 10-2003-Sold 04-2017
                  08 Ford F-150 Limited #357/5,000
                  93 Ford Thunderbird, 07 Dodge Ram

Comment

I'm driving down, bringing a friend, but she's flying in as she doesn't like long road trips.
                    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Dame Elizabeth Taylor

Bruce: 2015 Buick Regal GS, Crystal Red Tintcoat
                    Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.

Comment

Awesome! Rounding up the troops.

Comment

I'm still on the fence. I want to go but cost with some other projects are something I have to consider. Anyone want a roommate?
                        98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Comment

Originally posted by satya_svt98 View Post
                          I'm still on the fence. I want to go but cost with some other projects are something I have to consider. Anyone want a roommate?

I need a roomie so if we agree to split it, you pay for 1/2 weather you show up or not!

Comment

lol yea if I agree to split of course I would pay for it. im at a 60/40 at going now.. Ill know soon.
                            98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Comment

FLight is booked! I get in around 9:45 AM on Thursday~!

Comment

Working...
                              X