• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cars and Coffee Lehigh Valley PA

FrancisPennysac

Veteran CEG'er
Cars and Coffee event at the Bethlehem Sands Resort.
9-12 4-24-16 First show of the year!!

"Hello Everyone! Cars & Coffee season opener this April 24th at the Steel Stacks in Bethlehem Pa. from 9AM to noon. We are using the Town Square and the Cobble Stone area for our special choices just like last season. As of right now we haven't decided on any themes for the town square area but we may change this. We have some beautiful vehicles attending and we are looking forward to having a great time. We will see you soon."

If your in South East PA the Cars and Coffee Lehigh Valley starts this year on the 23 of April 9-12 Steels Stacks in Bethlehem PA

I'll be there with my Mystique, and a friends all flat black fully swapped 90 Mx-5

If you're in South East PA the Cars and Coffee Lehigh Valley starts this year on the 23 of April 9-12 Steels Stacks in Bethlehem PA

I'll be there with my Mystique, and a friends all flat black fully swapped 90 Mx-5

You should be leaving SZ the morning of April 23rd. How early will you be leaving southern Virginia to make it back in time? ;-)

You should be leaving SZ the morning of April 23rd. How early will you be leaving southern Virginia to make it back in time? ;-)

well next years SZ is my goal honestly, lots of set-backs, time, health,money.. but once mine is done I'll drive it everywhere..that's the reason I'm building it!! lol

Back