• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

sale pending :)

Sale fell through back up for sale, considering most cash offers. I've got the steering knuckle in the trunk for those that are interesting in fixing it themselves. Then all you'd need is a wheel bearing and hub. The car is in the twin cities currently but I could have it as far east as Menomonie, WI for a serious buyer.

I have a lot of misc parts from a 99 green CSVT that I have no use for if anyone needs anything at reasonable prices PM me,, email at jj9320tsi@gmail.com or text at 224-243-1193 with any inquiries. Parts range from a complete tan interior in very goods shape(headliner,seats,door panels,trim pieces,dash, steering column, complete ac/heater setup behind dash,interior wiring). Exterior parts are two front green fenders, green trunk lid, black hood,black front & rear bumper(rear has its issues that's why I took the green one),4 doors(Dr side black, pass side green all with glass and all. Passenger side skirt no jpc's. Wiring harness inside engine comoartnent (ONLY WHATS ATTACHED TO FUSE/RELAY BOX). IMRC control box, traction/abs control unit, green partially prepped spoiler from a mystique, wiper transmission assembly, complete weatherstripping, SVT gauge cluster (160K area), SVT UIM w/TB, sun roof track with glass no motor, bumper supports, taillights and reflector for trunk, gas door, exhaust manifolds, y-pipe 2bolt,SVT cams, 2.5 heads with valves from my 3.0l swap. 2.5 had 105K. Mtx75 needs new bell housing and a rebuild, early style shifter cables WITHOUT COLLETS, stock shifter, 2 front calipers one has bracket due to still being on the drivers side spindle with a strut and broken CV shaft as well. And I'm sure there's some I didn't list so if anyone that needs something feel free to contact me. Thanks

Jason

Rear Bat Strut with 40-45k of use on it. Found this tucked in a closet. Bought from 79mustang351w back in 2011-2012, but my car was stolen asking $45. Chicago northside

Concerning my previous post of all the parts that were for sale honestly I'm not a I don't even want to take the time to separate everything if someone wants to come and pick up every single item that I have they can have it all for 3 even.. Cash & carry! I'll even help load it up I just need it all gone almost immediately or it's going to the scrap yard. I'd rather the parts be used considering they're from a 99 CSVT but I have no quarrel with scrapping it ALL

TEXT at 224-243-1193
Everything is covered under a tarp currently

The entire list is as follows
All 4 green doors complete
Green trunk lid
Cracked black rear bumper
Black hood
Almost complete tan leather interior
Dash with pass air bag
Steering column with wheel and air bag
Center console
All tan seats
Front fenders that were rattle canned to match(previous owner)
Spoiler unmounted in same above condition
Passenger side skirt
Abs/tc module
SVT cams, lim, uim, Tb
Imrc
And a majority of the list in my last post.

3L hybrid motor with no cams, uim, tb

located in Indianapolis

the motor came from a swap in a car that i purchased some years ago. the swap failed b/c i think the pulse wheel was turned in the wrong direction. Or either it was a timing chain tensioner failure. I sort of forget but it's here for grabs.

No Title

Here are pics of all the items

Drivers door has overspray from original owner rattle canning the fenders on the car

More pics coming

Attachments

• photo15268.jpg
    photo15268.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • photo15269.jpg
    photo15269.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • photo15270.jpg
    photo15270.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • photo15271.jpg
    photo15271.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • photo15272.jpg
    photo15272.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Sorry for the multiple posts it wouldn't let me post more than 5 per post and my phone was sometimes only allowing 1 pic per post... But the "description attached to photo" is as follows....

Cracked rear black bumper. Green pass side skirt no jpcs green front bumper without mesh and hood also SVT cams, gauge cluster 169K, wiper and turn signal switches, headlight switch, rattle can front fenders,early style shift cables,airbag control module, 2 front calipers one still on driver side spindle with strut and broken CV shaft, one KYB strut,SVT upper and lower intake manifold with throttle body, brake booster, master cylinder, dash-complete - including airbag, steering column including airbag, gas pedal and many more items including some from the 2004 3L Taurus engine I used in my swap, cop, valve covers, plastic uim & lim, stock 24lb 3L injectors, CSVT stock 19lb injectors (all 6 of both sets), a IMRC control box, CSVT stock exhaust manifolds with O2 sensors, 2 bolt y-pipe, wiper arms & blades, cowl covers, cabin filter frame, intake Hose(stock) with MAF, cruise control with throttle cable bracket, gear shafts from MTX75 with gears on them, rear roll reatrictor(stock), evap stuff from underneath trunk, fuel tank and hard plastic cover/guard(no pump assembly)

I am already in the process of stripping down the steel from the 2.5L engine block as well as the stock 2.5L cylinder heads to take them to the aluminum scrapper unless someone wants to make an offer on the heads...

I have until the end of the month to be able to store the items where they are at currently, after that I'm just gonna scrap it all so hopefully someone can use some of this pile of parts and whatever else you don't want/need maybe you will be able to sell it to someone else that does need it to repair their own CSVT or even to make a clone...

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season

~Jason

Last edited:
Well the pile of parts is in its processing to go to the scrap yard, svt specific parts and all, its just a shame that that has to happen but i have to get rid of it all

No Title

FS ~ brand new GC's, new rear Koni shocks, 2 lightly used front Koni shocks.

$1,000 — CPU or buyer pays shipping from 53933
Full set of brand new in box Ground Control coil overs.
Brand new (no box) rear Koni shocks.
Lightly used (no box) front Koni shocks.
One of the used shocks has the adjustment tab broke off and the shaft threads could be re-tapped. You could install as is, but I would chase the threads so you get a nice runway for the nut so you don't strip it. The paint is fantastic on the used shocks, really almost new.

Buyer picks up or pays shipping from 53933.

10845620_10155322376805394_6150731781706609321_o_zpsjurlzt1u.jpg

11080792_10155322381005394_2007362331696145765_o_zpsen6zqtpe.jpg

Attachments

• photo15712.jpg
    photo15712.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 0
0405151233b%201_zpsup3b3jaw.jpg 0405151233%201_zpsv2r9mpdw.jpg 2 Michelin AS/3 all season tires. 225/45/17. Just pulled them off my car and installed new tires. Will get you through the summer for sure. Cheap....like really cheap. I live in Holland MI...but drive to Chicago every week. I'll meet you along 94 or 294, but not really interested in driving anywhere else and delivering. Will go on CL in a week if no interest here.

(Untitled)

NEEDED:.

Stock air conical filter housimg assembly for a 99 contour svt, currently has a CAI on it and i need a factory one as I race it at a local race track and they don't allow CAI's. Will pay shipping or will drive to pick up if within 100 miles of La Crosse WI area

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This morning at the Peoria Cars & Coffee, a couple walked up to me as I was standing next to my car, and asked if I would like another one. Apparently they have a 1999 Silver Frost SVT Contour that they have owned since new. This spring a brake line blew out due to rust, and the mechanic recommended not fixing it since everything was rusted underneath. He said it was mostly on the passenger side. The car has been parked since February/March timeframe and he is willing to part with it. I have not seen the car, but I have his contact information. If anyone is interested in a '99 SVT for part out and willing to bring a trailer to get it, I can put you in touch with the seller.

Update- car has been claimed.

Back