• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes: Freebies

BK4293

Hard-core CEG'er
Mods please sticky for us cheap folks.

We have a For Sale, and Wanted to buy threads...How about a get it out of my way thread?
This thread is for anything you want/need for your ride or want to get rid of, and don't believe it's worth selling or buying.

Please start with either Wanted or Getting Rid Of

I'll start....

Wanted...
Well Ford Stealership busted the door on the Focus even more now we can't open it at all from the inside. I'm curious to see if the innards (Latch and metal cables) from a Contour door will work in the Focus and vise versa.

Please don't consider this a giveaway, consider it a donation in the name of science and car modding.

Getting Rid Of...
Post 98 Ford Contour headlight switch with pull out for fog lights. I believe the plastic trim is still in very good condition and can be painted or modded without having to remove yours first.

Last edited:
I have a sunroof that just sits around...and even at free, I am guessing it will continue to do so...

got a spare pass side tail light (pre98... not sure if they differ)

nope, its been tossed....

Last edited:
hail dented Silver Frost 98+ hood.. no major damage besides needing obvious PDR (paintless dent repair)

100% completely free, I would love the garage space back!

I'll throw in the hood nozzles as well to the new owner.

Fox Carpet

Fox Carpet

Getting Rid Of

Grey Carpet for a Fox Mustang, (main floor only). Goes out to the curb on Friday morning (2/13/09).

Gone

MAF adaptor

MAF adaptor

:p ITS GONE

Like the title says, MAF adaptor. i'm sure someone can put it to good use. pick-up please, i dislike the post office:laugh:

minty pair of post 98 sails for whatever price you want them to be :laugh:

001-Copy.jpg

Midnight red hood, some small dents
Post98 Black trunk lid, some fading possibly small dents

'99 SF SVT parts
-scratched hood with hood liner
-trunk lid w/rust on inner lip
-wheel well liners
-bolts/nuts
-windshield glass and rear window, you remove

Probably a bunch of other stuff you can just pick through

just come over to my house.....