• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any Contour people in Green Bay?

tbirddriver92

CEG'er
Is there anyone here on the forums that currently lives in Green Bay? I recently moved up to Green Bay to go to school at UW-GB. I was wondering if any would like to meet up sometime or hang out I'm looking to make some more Contour friends since I finally drive one of my own now. Let me know if you're game.

Not livin to near GB, but I plan on going to a junk yard out in appleton soon. I might be down to meet up afterwards. It's a pull your own yard if you need anything.

Is Pole going to go? If you let me know in advance like at least 2 weeks I can make sure I have off... I wouldn't mind hitting the J-yard.... I want some headlights to play around with and whatever goodies I can find...

Not livin to near GB, but I plan on going to a junk yard out in appleton soon. I might be down to meet up afterwards. It's a pull your own yard if you need anything.

I hope you can stand the power of snort!

Congrats on the new car Manderrrrrrrr.......Getting anything done to it or done yet?

Last edited:
I live in Oshkosh <and probably hit the same junk yard in Appleton as PHilly (gibsons?)I wouldn't mind meeting some local CEG ers

I live in Oshkosh ,and probably hit the same junk yard in Appleton as PHilly (gibsons?)I wouldn't mind meeting some local CEG ers

Well I work and I have a guest up here on the weekends, but maybe he wouldn't mind coming along. Let me know when you guys are thinking of going. I would be game for looking for some extra parts for the SPORT.:cool:

As for mods on the car the only thing I've had done to it is the fog light mod so far. Not really sure if I'm going to do that much to her. If I did I wouldn't know where to start. Any ideas?

Well I work and I have a guest up here on the weekends, but maybe he wouldn't mind coming along. Let me know when you guys are thinking of going. I would be game for looking for some extra parts for the SPORT.:cool:

As for mods on the car the only thing I've had done to it is the fog light mod so far. Not really sure if I'm going to do that much to her. If I did I wouldn't know where to start. Any ideas?

I would lower it for sure, since most of the sports sit higher than my car and even I hate how high my car sits:laugh:

Welcome back! Now you actually have a Contour so nobody can give you crap about that anymore! :laugh:

When the SVT is done, you can have the stock exhaust. I have a few other things I can do to it real easy.

I would lower it for sure, since most of the sports sit higher than my car and even I hate how high my car sits:laugh:

I don't think I really want to lower it. I acutally like the way it sits.

I'm in no hurry to mod it right now. I'm only concerned about keeping up with the maitenance on it it for right now.

I would be down for a meet at the local J-yard as I live in neenah. Just let me know what day you are thinking about I have my vacation next week so that would work the best. There are quite a bit of contours at Gibsons but I've only seen one svt and now thats gone. Lots of good headlights out there.

I'd be game to meet at gibsons as well. Met spotracer there,wouldn't have known about CEG if not for him. Thanks! Need a few small items,if the got em. Want to get get ther befor its to cold.

I'd be game to meet at gibsons as well. Met spotracer there,wouldn't have known about CEG if not for him. Thanks! Need a few small items,if the got em. Want to get get ther befor its to cold.

If you want to hit the yard next week send me a pm Ill go with you and help you pull some stuff

Gibsons actually has 98+ tours with HL's?? Every time I went they were all gone. I could use an extra set :ponder:

Your funny! I don't need a set right now, but when I do I will order one from Bill J. I need a trans before I need HL's lol

Back