• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing is back in the WGL

SoundQ SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Spring Zing is back in the WGL.

Seriously... who all is planning to attend? I hope many of you are. I would love for this to be a big return to the Midwest and WGL Region.

I will be meeting with the guys from Hoerr Racing Products on Thursday, and I think they are excited to be part of the event. They mentioned providing an item for the raffle, and when I talked to them on the phone they mentioned something about a goody bag for people in attendance. :)

Stay tuned for more details.

There is no reason I shouldn't be able to make this one. Thanks for hosting Bob.

Anybody else want to comment? There have been 13 views of this post, yet only Joe said he would be able to attend. I am doing what I can to make this a good time for as many as possible. This region has the members geographically the closest so there should be many of you in attendance.

Six weeks, people!!! Only 6 more weeks until Spring Zing begins!!

Those that aren't planning to get here Thursday or very early Friday are going to miss out on some fun activities!!!

Things are starting to come together.

1 more week to get your hotel reservation made! Deadline is Sunday April 1.

2 weeks left to get your t-shirt orders in! Deadline is April 7!! There should be well over 20 orders by now based on the t-shirt poll I had earlier. Get on it!!

Back