• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Automotion 2015

cSvt1295

CEG'er
For those who don't know, Automotion is a weekend in the Wisconsin Dells where a bunch of car enthusiasts get together and turn the entire city into one big meet for a weekend. I went last year, only to find out I was the only person there with an SVTc :cry: Anyone here planning on going? It starts on May 15th, I believe...

So, if anyone is thinking about going to this, would you be staying the night or just going for one day? I have a couple vacation club properties I could reserve a unit for the weekend depending on how big a gathering this might be for CEG.

I will not be able to go to this after all. I will be hosting a car audio gathering of my own that day. I do have a unit reserved at one of my resorts in the area in case anyone is interested in going and renting it from me for the weekend. I need to cancel it by the end of April though if it is not going to be used. It is a 2 Bedroom villa that sleeps 6 (3 beds, including sleeper sofa), check in Friday 5/15 and out Sunday 5/17.

how much is the rental? i have a group of local friends/car guys looking into rentals at the moment. might be able to take the reservation off your hands.
thanks

Back