• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Latest car mod to 564

Nezerconezer

Hard-core CEG'er
I haven't been doing much to the cars lately, been to busy. However, I did add a new seat with some serious side bolstering.

The reason I haven't been on here much is I had a kid nearly a year ago, bought a house and got married. So life has been busy. Hope all is going well for everyone else.

I got a mini seat too. Congrats on the Family. We had our daughter 10.5 months ago. It does take priority and a lot of time. I hope you still get out there and do some wrenching when the little one is napping :)

Does facing your passengers to the rear reduce the comments on your driving?. . . Now if you can get front seats bolstered so well. Out here in Michigan my kids only complain when I slide my explorer around in the snow.

Excellent :cool:.

I'm in the same boat. 2yr old, now a 3 month old, second house, etc..... family is so much fun :eek:

:laugh:

No time for anything!

No hes too young to complain, rear facing is safer and the law around here till he gets to a certain size. Ha tour envy my sons 10.5 months old too, born on the Mayan apocalypse 12-21-12 :). Yeah there really is no time for wrenching, only up keep. I'm spending my wrench time on house repair time, since there is always something to fix or upgrade on a home.

Back