• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone in AZ up for a meet mid May?

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
I'm heading back down to Green Valley/Tucson area for work again mid May. Will probably be down May 12-18th. Wondering if anyone wants to meet up?

What happened to you last visit? Both my GF and best friend work at the TPG, but they did see a Mike come through? Did you go to the Tinaja facility instead?

What happened to you last visit? Both my GF and best friend work at the TPG, but they did see a Mike come through? Did you go to the Tinaja facility instead?

Nope... I was at TPG. I was working with Dan N. You can tell them I was the guy with Cat Paving... I probably stood out because I was the engineer that was under the machine turning wrenches and getting soaked with hydraulic fluid :laugh:

Nope... I was at TPG. I was working with Dan N. You can tell them I was the guy with Cat Paving... I probably stood out because I was the engineer that was under the machine turning wrenches and getting soaked with hydraulic fluid :laugh:

If you're running tests you'll end up getting parts from my GF Jessie, she runs the tool crib/parts. If your running instrumentation for tests, you might get my best friend Pete R. who is a van operator test engineer.

If you're running tests you'll end up getting parts from my GF Jessie, she runs the tool crib/parts. If your running instrumentation for tests, you might get my best friend Pete R. who is a van operator test engineer.

My business unit, Global Paving Products, is a bit unique in that we own a lot of our own test equipment and bring it down with us. So when anyone comes down from my unit we more or less assigned a baby sitter while we are at their facility :laugh:

So do you think you and your friends would be up for hanging out some night when I come down? I'm always bored out of my mind when I go down there as I'm usually travelling alone and have nothing to do.

That sound great. PM me when you get in town, and I'll shoot you my cell#.

Maybe I can bribe Morbid to come down....:cool:

No, tranny is still down, but he can rock his Volvo drag car!

heh, yeah... the Contour is still down. With that being Mother's day weekend, I'm not seeing how I'll be able to make it though. Doing stuff with our moms on sunday, and doing an early m-day for Lori on saturday.

Lolz, it does have to be the weekend, you could always call in sick on Wednesday!

And I'm sure Lori and the girls would love a scenic drive to Tucson :laugh:

Well everyone is in luck as the trip is being pushed out due to some delays in a few things... Looking to be the following week now? Or perhaps the last week of May... time will tell. Most likely would be flying in on Sunday night or Mon morning and then flying back out Friday afternoon. So doing something on the weekend will be tough.

I'm down for whenever, so week days are good too. I'll be in Sand Diego June 15-18, but any other time is fine.

I'm down for whenever, so week days are good too. I'll be in Sand Diego June 15-18, but any other time is fine.

Sounds good. I better make it down there before June 15th... otherwise there will be hell to pay. I'll keep ya posted.

Alright well I am almost certain I'll be in Tucson now for my birthday... kind of crappy to be traveling on business for that, but it is what it is. So I'll be arriving June 4th around noon and then flying back probably Thurs night.

Epic fail on my work's timing. Maybe at some point this trip will be finalized. Everything continues to be delayed. It's supposed to be the 18th now... but seeing as how I haven't bought my tickets yet... it will be pushed out again. Figure I don't know... July?? Who knows. Kind of getting ridiculous. When I have my tickets in hand I'll update the thread lol.

Back