• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Junk yard help in PHX

Chas

Veteran CEG'er
I'm looking for a Atlantic blue Pre-98 center console. Tucson is kind of dry for contours right now. If anyone see's one in the yard, PM me so I can come up and get it.

Thanks,
Chas.

There are parts that I'm needing to get from a junk yard too... but no way during the summer. Maybe around October or later... if you're still needing parts then.

Lol. 112* today is kicking my ass! I'll keep searching until I find a nice console, just not as frequently during the next few hot months. If you can PM me a list of what you need, and some of the good yards you use up there, as I may cone up in a few week for work :)

I grew up in phx... the jy's are horrible during the summer.. like killer.. however you seem to have a great pickings in PHX at least.

Hah, forgot about this thread! I'm still needing the same center console parts and still haven't made it out to the junk yard. This years summer is killer too.... so maybe I'll finally make it out later this year :D

Yeah, screw that. WAY too hot, even in Tucson. I've been planning to weld my cart for my router table so I can finally make my new sub box, but 105* in the garage is ridiculous. Maybe in 1 month we can hit the yards on a Saturday together. Jessie has been bugging me for some of the DDD restaurants up there.

Sounds good... let me know! I should be ready to get my tranny repaired in about 2 months... I can't wait for winter!

Back