• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2014 Fall Dragon Run dates announced... October 9-12

The Dragon Pitt Inn, basically the intersection of 129 and 72, about 10 miles from the end of the Dragon, where the clearing is by that lake.

Those of us travelling down will be there at various times on Thursday, I'm sure my buddy Derek and I will be there first. Once there we'll check in, probably wash the cars on the spot and afterwards get some BBQ from Dennis as he operates a food stand at this place too! The rest of our group is staying about 45 miles away as they have their wives with them and needed more room I guess.

Friday we'll be out all day, leaving early (6 a.m.) to take the Dragon to the Skyway and on into Tellico Plains to have breakfast at the Town Square restaraunt. If its too early to rise you can take the short cut to Tellico Plains (72 to 411 to route 360 and on into Tellico) Once done with breakfast we'll gas up at the Cherahola Market and get back on the Skyway and take that to Moonshiners and down to Bridal Veil Falls. From there we'll head back towards the Dragon and back to The Dragon Pitt Inn and get some dinner. Later that night we'll hit the Dragon for our yearly night run!

Saturday I'd like to get the group out to the Devil's Triangle to meet up with the other half of our group and run that road but beware, its pretty intense and you've gotta pay even more attention out there!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2

Unless i have the car sold by then ill go

I have to see if I can get somethings straightened out. But gonna try and make it out for Saturday at least

I have to see if I can get somethings straightened out. But gonna try and make it out for Saturday at least

I haven't checked my email lately so exuse me if I didn't respond back to you but if you can only make it out one day that would be great! We've got a couple of "Saturday only" people coming. I'm sure The Dragon Pitt Inn is booked solid now, probably has been for weeks now but Caney Creek is probably an option for those who need to stay somewhere though. www.caneycreekvillage.com

Its only 10 more days and I'm really excited to see some Contours making it out once again, maybe next year we can double the amount:D

I know SZ15 is in FLA next year and it could affect the turn out here but honestly, if you can only attend one I would rather you guys make it to SZ15:thumbup:

el-numero-8-la-casa-de.jpg

...more days to go:cool:

Its only 10 more days and I'm really excited to see some Contours making it out once again, maybe next year we can double the amount:D

I know SZ15 is in FLA next year and it could affect the turn out here but honestly, if you can only attend one I would rather you guys make it to SZ15:thumbup:

SZ next year is on!

TWO MORE DAYS!

I've heard the weather isn't going to be the best, well, whatever! Sure I want it to be sunny and 75 but if it is raining, I'm driving in it, never really drove in the rain out there, somethintg else to say I did! I've been out there after rain and morning dew, even heavy fog, that was scary to be quite honest, for lack of a better term:eek:

Those of you whom are coming out with us Saturday, looking forward to seeing you!

Back