• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oct., Nov., Dec FS/WTB Thread...

svttour

Rico Suave
To keep clutter out of this thread it would be best for anyone interested in parts for sale to contact the seller through Pms.

Sellers please update your post when the item you are offering has been sold to remove the ad.

I still want everyone to keep prices out of the ad and handle that via PM.

This post will be up for 1 month and will then be closed to start a new thread and so on.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
FS - SVT UIM, LIM, Cams, etc.

FS - SVT UIM, LIM, Cams, etc.

Nightwolf is nearing completion of a 3l installation into his 00 T-red [transplant being performed in my garage].
He has some leftover SVT parts that someone may be interested in.

Here are the ones that I remember...
SVT UIM [NO TB] - Sold!
SVT LIM - Sold!
SVT cams and chains - Sold!
Possibly 04 3L COP w/partial wiring harness.

PM for prices and shipping/ pick-up arrangements.

Last edited:
well its finally time to pass on my svt
i hate too but my civics take up all my time now.

its #117 of the first year. it has a 3liter swap performed by ob1
it is a 2006 taurus 3.0
the trans has been resyncroed
it needs a new ecu and to be programed to run.
its black with the blue intrior
factory e0 wheels
the car has not been driven since the swap

im entertaining offers for it
but if i dont sell it ill just let it sit till i get time for it

HELP I need an SVT UIM for my white Cougar!!

HELP I need an SVT UIM for my white Cougar!!

My '99's UIM has cracks in it, and the one I got was damaged, so I need another SVT UIM :cry:.

If anyone who is coming to the Dragon or is in the area can find me one, I will pick it up from you next weekend OCT 7 - 10.

Please PM me if you have one / know of one.

Thanks.

I have 4 14" tires (185/70R14) on steelies which have been balanced before I replaced them. Two are slightly used and the other two are in great condition. I put them on craigslist but will go lower CEGer's.

Also a note: These will not fit SVT Contours, the brakes are too large for 14" rims. All other Contours/Mystiques/Cougars are fine.

Driving range is about 20 miles, not really worth it if its any further than that.

I may be interested in selling my SVT. Needs front brakes, tires (have 5-17" Roush wheels, 4-16" Rotas), one rear sway bar bracket is broke, and has a vacuum leak. Light body damage to back door/quarter panel.
Mods:
Roush springs, roush rear sway bar, roush shift knob, swazi rear endlinks, newer style front end leaks, pole120 poly filled front and rear roll restrictors, yellow Corbeau A4s (bit worn, but they still get the job done), MSDS coated headers and y-pipe, cat delete (shhh don't tell nobody), larger exhaust pipe and mufflers (you may wanna redo this, it gets the job done but was a rush job I did before SZ07, Focus front rotor conversion (stock calipers with the larger SVT Focus rotors), I have the parts to do the rear Focus rotor conversion but not installed. Also have some various spare parts and a set of Carbotech rear brake pads. Headlights replaced 3 years ago with OEM.
A-pillar 3 gauge pod with voltmeter (connected), tachometer (not connected), think I have an uninstalled oil pressure gauge laying around somewhere.
Sony HU with either XM input w/ antenna, etc. or if you don't use XM then you can use the 3.5mm to RCA cable like I'm doing. 120v Power Inverter wired in the glove box.
XCalibrator 2. Open intake with heatshield.

140k miles Three owner car, cared for well by it's owners though I've let it fall off a bit. If someone who will enjoy it more offers the right price than I'll let her go, otherwise I'll keep it and fix her up. I believe both previous owners used Mobil1 and I always have with 3k mile or less oil changes. Engine runs good except for the current vacuum leak has caused a loss in power and gas mileage. I put 187whp down at SZ and possibly with a good tune it could do more. I've only put 10k miles on it in the last 3 years.
Fuel filter, upper intake manifold gasket (maybe the lower ones is the culprit of the leak?), spark plugs, and wires have all been replaced very recently. Transmission and clutch feel great.

Looking for a CHEAP car, preferably a contour but any make or model will do. Im looking for like under $800.00 and that runs and drives with a clear title. If anyone knows of anything NEAR me then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Under Hood Wiring about shot-Selling 96 2.0 mtx for parts

Under Hood Wiring about shot-Selling 96 2.0 mtx for parts

Would like local SE Ceg'ers to have first chance at it.....................................

Has New(rebuilt MAF), New belts,water pump and gaskets,1yr old A/C compressor,BAT rear Bar,Koni Sport Kit, RAGE Enduro 18" wheels (12 spoke,kinda like OZ superturismos)on Runway Enduro tires ( apx 3/4 yrs old), good Clutch & Tranny,good Interior, EBC dimpled/grooved FR rotors.........Has always run strong ,Mobil 1 oil only, serviced regularly.
Bought in 2001 with apx 34,500 miles, driven about 10,000 miles per year

will run But! Really will miss it

Anybody Intrested? It is in Davie,FL (FTL area)

I'm looking for an interior driver side door handle bezel. Must have the section for the power window switches Also need it in Midnight blue!

760541297_photobucket_64199_.jpg

Dash Wiring harness from a 98 SVT, buy it!
2011-02-25_10-38-13_814.jpg

Shift tower from a 98 SVT. I pulled it for some guy that never got back in touch with me. I need it gone.
2011-01-09_16-52-20_968.jpg

2011-01-09_16-51-33_291.jpg

Both t-red mirrors from a 98 SVT, paint is in fair condition mirrors in great condition.

Last edited:
Rear mesh
2011-05-01_17-40-13_702.jpg

Front mesh it has 2 cracks but no material missing.
2011-05-01_14-51-09_553.jpg

The bracket that the SVT intake snaps down into.
2011-05-01_14-37-24_784.jpg

I also have a 90mm MAF that i guess i can part with.

wtb

wtb

hey I'm new to the svt forums but I'm looking for a couple parts for my 99 csvt. I'm looking for the passenger side side skirt (factory). Also the overhead panel with or without the light panel and sunroof button included. I mainly just need the panel. Also I am looking for the sunroof drive gear that turns the crank for the sunroof to open and close as mine is stripped out, If anyone knows where to find these parts or is parting out an svt please pm me or reply back to this post. Thanks for any help its greatly appreciated.

I just pulled a complete 98 SVT engine out of a car That has a rod knock. Everything on the engine is for sale, intake manifolds etc. It was around 180K.

Back