• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SE Roll Call

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
OK... Some of us more-active FL members know each other, but not too much about the other SE members.
This seems to be a popular thread in other regions.. so what the heck.
Try and post a pic of you with your car.

Name: Brent
Car: 2000 SVT Contour #1890
Color: Black
Mod List: Hood struts, Cosmo racing short shifter, FSVT 17" 6 spokes, KKM intake

Brent372-Small.jpg

IMG_0136-small.JPG

Last edited:
Name: Joe
Car: 1999 SVT Contour 0829
Mod List: MSDS Headers/Y-Pipe, 17" Centerlines, Koni Sport kit, BAT Rear Sway, BAT intake pipe and K&N RU-3530, OMP Front strut bar, Lotek gauge pod, Ford 9MM racing wires,
Sorry for the large photo my photobucket isnt working so i had to use another one and cant resize it yet.
835xb87.jpg

Name:Randy
car: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
color: Raven Black
mod list: CAGS skip shift eliminator, 20% window tint, Lingenfelter Performance engineering intake, my own custom fabricated intake pipe, and red corvette fuel rail cover (in the mail).
CTS-Vmeetpic4.jpg

I'll post new pics when I get the fuel rail covers on. The engine bay is gonna look nice, and the window tint really makes the car look good.

I am a TROLL and proud of it!

Name: Steve
Car: 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
Color: Ivory White
Mod List: Open Air Cone, 6000K HIDs, Yellow Foggies, LEDs in the cupholders, HitADeer front bumper mod, Tinted Tailights and Reverselight bar, Sexy Driver

meandgp.jpg

Last edited:
Name:Ryan
car: 98 csvt
color: Black
mod list: Tooooo much to list

This was at 2006 Nopi Nationals (Only pic of me and my car)

6okdzl2.jpg

Name: Sam
Car: 99 SVT Contour #0958
Color: Toreodor Red
Mods: 03 3L with 3L port matched "kinger" n/a Port and polished heads with st200 titanium valve springs, SVT cams, SVT lower intake intake manifold, SVT upper intake manifold, "Buckshot" port and polished SVT TB, 9" k&n intake filter, red 9mm FMS wires, MSDS ceramic coated headers with jet hot coated msds y pipe, Trubendz 2.5" catback with magnaflow resonator and mufflers, powder coated valve covers, Carbon fiber IMRC cover, billet oil cap, Centerforce dual friction clutch, fidanza flywheel, Quaife LSD, energy suspension poly inserts for front engine mount, Clifford g4 7000 alarm, 6 bulb 90watt whelen strobe kit, BAT struts, eibach springs, PIAA superwhite low beams, PIAA 510 starwhite fogs, 19" Axis Ne-os, B&M short throw shifter, Apillar guage pod w/ air fuel, volts, oil pressure, Apexi s-afc, tinted windows, redline hood struts.

Awaiting install: Mirko splitter with one off skid plate, ADC T-28 turbo kit, spec stage 3 clutch.

100_0514.jpg

Car 2: 98 SVT Contour #?
Color: Silverfrost
Mods: 03 FULL 3L, KKM intake, B&M Short throw shifter, slotted rotors, ss brake lines, removed resonator, tinted windows.

Awaiting: ...To be sold lol.
IMG_0104-1.jpg

Last edited:
Name: O'Brian
Car: A couple of EO's
Color: T-red/Black
Mod List: Stock! :)

Stonemtmeet022.jpg

I have that look on my face b/c its like 100 degrees outside, thats me leaning on my car BTW.

100_1993.jpg

100_1439.jpg

I've got to get some updated pics of the wifes ride.

Damn OB be mean-muggin! :shocked:

Name: Eric
Car: 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
Color: Black Cherry Mica
Mods: few/none ;)

Trying to make Lacy's ZX3 keep up with my VW at the '06 Dragon Run, I'm in the middle. The big guns be flexin :cool:
IMG_1360.jpg

Current whip: 2006 Mazdaspeed 6
47b7cc25b3127cceb10b952fb05b00000026100AbsnLVy4ZuWIg

Previous whip: 2001 VW Golf 2.w00t!
47b7cc25b3127cceb10b07cd31c000000036100AbsnLVy4ZuWIg

Name: Kerry
Car: 1995 Ford Contour, ZEEEEETEC
Color: Teal
Mod List: 5k HIDs, Blue LED interior, LED Lisense Plate lights, Custom 3" intake with K&N filter, SVT exhaust, Ford racing ignition wires, MSD Coil, Custom battery terminals, Redline Hood Struts, 18" Enkei Evo 6, 20% tint, Polk 5"x7" speakers, Jensen Bandpass subs, Rockford Fosgate Amp, and other various mods.

PC080031.jpg

Last edited:
Dude Eric you need to shave there grizzly adams, trying to be a bear for Lacy,lol hahahaha

Hey tell that old perv to call me man.

I hope all those blue lights aren't on when you are driving at night...that would drive me crazy. You should get a high power sub setup with no back up battery or capacitor. If you drive with the interior lights on they should blink to the beat. It's like your very own rave.

Name: Joe
Car: 2000 Svt Contour
Color: Silver Frost
Mod List: 5k 2.5" Cat back Magnaflow Exhaust, Carbonfiber Cowl Hood, B&M Shortthrow Shifter, JL W7 12, 18" icw 392s Aclaim

l_7f2f8114d4f95337e3d990979ec0d4d7.jpg

I hope all those blue lights aren't on when you are driving at night...that would drive me crazy. You should get a high power sub setup with no back up battery or capacitor. If you drive with the interior lights on they should blink to the beat. It's like your very own rave.

They aren't as bright as the picture makes them. There only slightly brighter than the stock green lights w/o using any more power. I like them, and most that check it out like it too.:cool:

Maybe I'll change your lights in your car.:laugh:

Name: Daniel
Car: 1997 Contour GL
Color: green/red (for now)
Mod List: mods? what mods? i swear its stock :laugh::laugh:
Picture007-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture003-3.jpg

Car: 2000 SVT Contour
Mods: 4300K HIDs, Stazi Gen II mesh, tinted windows.

Picture003.jpg

sorry guys but i dont have any of me with either of the cars :shrug:

Name: Kyle
Car: 1998 SVT Contour #3653
Mod List: Hood struts, B&M Short Shifter, Koni Sport Kit, 17" Konig Unknowns, Wing West Touring Wing, Complete JL AUdio System, Mirko splitter, Weapon-R Headers, Weapon-R Secret Weapon Intake, True Duals with Supertrapps (alot of things will be changing soon, as she is not currently running right, and will be getting a 3L, with a trubendz exhaust and maganflow mufflers)

The Wife and I with my baby!
19920175194.jpg

My Baby!
19314470145.jpg

19314470130.jpg

Name: Jared
Car: 1998 SVT Contour #?
Color: T-Red
Mod List: 03 Escape 3L, msds headers, bosal stainless catback
hotness2.jpg

Car #2 2004 Mazda6 S Hatch
Color: Gray