• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

KCMO black SVT on news ...

DuratecDave

CEG'er
I hope this is not looked at inappropriately. Its about the car, not the case. If mods need to delete, sobeit.

Anyone who watches the news knows about the missing Baby Lisa Irwin in KC. Today on the news, there is an interview with a "celebrity private investigator" Wild Bill Stanton. He comes out of a KC house and does the interview in the driveway with NBC reporter Chris Hernandez. I don't know who owns the light grey rock house. But in the driveway is a black CSVT. Painted reflector and tinted tails and windows. Wing, E1 wheels, missing front pass jackpoint cover. Rear cover appears to be missing the section between the tailpipes. MO tag DF2-TBX (gotta love HD).

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pri...-irwin-investigation-20111012,0,4341250.story

If you pause this FOX video right at the 2:01 mark, you can see the SVT in the driveway behind him. NBC had a much better footage of the car, but I cannot find the video. The video you want is him in a black tee shirt during day hours. Most footage is evening wearing some funky vest.

Hoping the CSVT owner is a neighbor or relative to the case.

Back