• Aussie Ford
    replied
    That's great :)

AF

Leave a comment:

• Jbalch
    replied
    Originally posted by satya_svt98 View Post
    I have my battery tie down at my desk so I can talk about the meet :D. Why keep it under the hoood where no one will see it !
    LOL! I had 1 extra so it is at my desk too! That's pretty funny! People at work were like, you did what? A CONTOUR meet, they all think I'm crazy lol... That is until they see or ride in an SVT! It always surprises them!

Leave a comment:

• satya_svt98
    replied
    I have my battery tie down at my desk so I can talk about the meet :D. Why keep it under the hoood where no one will see it !

Leave a comment:

• Jbalch
    replied
    Originally posted by CA SVT Driver View Post
    Special thanks for the SVT battery straps - very kind.
    Hey- You're welcome, thank Bridge City Steel ;) they cut them for me for free, all I had to do was draw them up in CAD... I was really hoping they might help to get a few of us there! I will definitely make it to the next one!

Leave a comment:

• CA SVT Driver
    replied
    Special thanks for the SVT battery straps - very kind.

Leave a comment:

• Jbalch
    replied
    Ya this was a great meet! Thanks for getting it started! Sorry I had to bail early... Unexpected family in town!

Leave a comment:

• CA SVT Driver
    replied
    Meeting in Portland was really great. Eight Contours and fun company. Thanks for making this happen. Think about running our cars at PIR in June.......

Leave a comment:

• Aussie Ford
    replied
    I'll be there for sure.....

AF

Leave a comment:

• PDXSVT
    replied
    Is anybody heading back toward Beaverton/Hillsboro after this meet? My car resembles a Tri Met bus and I have reason to be in Hillsboro after the meet. Assuming my Tri Met chaffeur gets me to the meet. Aussie, you should have invited your brown water navy buddy Doug, I have topics to toss around with him.

Leave a comment:

• Woogieman
    replied
    I should be able to attend this meet too.

-Aaron

Leave a comment:

• shotwell
    replied
    I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• Jbalch
    replied
    I'm excited! Let's hope for some nice weather so we can all spend some time outside checking out the cars! I for one will be out there checking out cars even in the rain!

Leave a comment:

• contour_r_us
    replied
    This would be "way cool". Maybe bring down your hood strut mount kit for us to "inspect"? Thanks -

Leave a comment:

• Motocam360
    replied
    I'm hoping to make the trip down

Leave a comment:

• CA SVT Driver
    replied
    That helps me a lot. Thanks for taking the time to give out the detailed directions. If I get lost, I'll send up a flare.........Toreodor Red.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X