No announcement yet.

Next NW Meet coming up... Looking at April 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the kind comment. Got the new summer tires on the 17" wheels and put on the summer wipers for the liquid weather. I also just renewed my OR CHL, so I am ready for any Sasquatch attacks. Looking forward to meeting some NW car people.

Comment

I got the battery tie downs for anyone who wants one! I can't wait for the meet!
      1998.5 E1 SVT Silver frost #5850
      1999 SVT Black - Dead, RIP

Comment

Jerry - too good of you!! That is a drawing card and a half, for sure. I will be there for sure!!! Thanks for everything (taking care of "my ex-girl" and the tie-downs).

Comment

Did you all pick the time and place yet?

Comment

With the feedback from the last time, I fgure we'll end up at BJ's Pizza/brew pub at 2 p.m., but maybe park at the open spaces near the stores/mall across the street from BJs. This is all near the Jantzen Beach exit off of I-5 and IIRC, the prior 76 station is now turned into part of a little strip mall almost adjacent to BJs, and BJ's is next to a McDonald's. When you exit from I-5, there's only a few ways to go. If you end up on a loooooong straightaway, that's wrong. If you end up by a Taco Bell or Safeway, that's wrong too. If you are pointing at a Red Lion hotel, turn left and make another left at the next light, but don't get onto SB I-5. Hope this helps.
            MSDS, SHO-shop Y, 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530, pud heatshield; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THMS forks, Quaife; DMD; UD pullies; 94A poly mnts. 92.03 trap speed. SF/MB '98 SVT E0 #3159 8/21/97 236K miles. Was a witch's ashtray

Comment

That helps me a lot. Thanks for taking the time to give out the detailed directions. If I get lost, I'll send up a flare.........Toreodor Red.

Comment

I'm hoping to make the trip down

Comment

This would be "way cool". Maybe bring down your hood strut mount kit for us to "inspect"? Thanks -

Comment

I'm excited! Let's hope for some nice weather so we can all spend some time outside checking out the cars! I for one will be out there checking out cars even in the rain!

Comment

I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Comment

I should be able to attend this meet too.

-Aaron
                        Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760
                        -Current Mods-
                        DMD, KKM, TruBendz SS/Magnaflow, MSDS Headers & Y-pipe, Koni-Sport Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways, Chrome FSVT 5-spokes

Comment

Is anybody heading back toward Beaverton/Hillsboro after this meet? My car resembles a Tri Met bus and I have reason to be in Hillsboro after the meet. Assuming my Tri Met chaffeur gets me to the meet. Aussie, you should have invited your brown water navy buddy Doug, I have topics to toss around with him.
                          MSDS, SHO-shop Y, 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530, pud heatshield; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THMS forks, Quaife; DMD; UD pullies; 94A poly mnts. 92.03 trap speed. SF/MB '98 SVT E0 #3159 8/21/97 236K miles. Was a witch's ashtray

Comment

I'll be there for sure.....

AF
                            Proud Dad of a US Marine

99 Contour SE Sport / V6 MTX
                            95 Contour GL / 4banger ATX - Like no other.

"its not shot it just grinds a little when going into third" - tjzollman 2/25/08

Try to be as good a person, as your dog thinks you are....

Comment

Meeting in Portland was really great. Eight Contours and fun company. Thanks for making this happen. Think about running our cars at PIR in June.......

Comment

Ya this was a great meet! Thanks for getting it started! Sorry I had to bail early... Unexpected family in town!

Comment

Working...
                                X