Sykart mini meet pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sykart mini meet pics

I wasn't able to stay for the food but these are some of my pics from the meet-up & karts.

How about these build numbers?

Okay, the truth is Humbold's car is a '99 & Quickndirty has a '98 but it is still pretty cool.

I had a good time guys. I'm glad that I was able to meet Mosh & Quickndirty for the first time. You can't beat a 3L & FSVT brake conversion.

Humboldtkill - Thanks again man! The surprise was awesome & my kid had a great time playing the arcade games there.

-Aaron
    Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760
    -Current Mods-
    DMD, KKM, TruBendz SS/Magnaflow, MSDS Headers & Y-pipe, Koni-Sport Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways, Chrome FSVT 5-spokes

You could have had me step back in the build number pic's lol I wore my old beater shoes Nice pictures! Loved the build numbers,loved the pic with my name on top from the Go-kart times,truth is it was taken on heat 2 and on heat 1 MARTY GOT THE FASTEST LAP (nice work) But i did get the fastest average time both heats not bad for a fatman

Woogieman Your very welcome! Guys Thankyou for taking the time(i know your weekends are precious) to come out and hang with the possie! I had a great time.Oh when i left, after doing the 4 races in the go-kard, my svt felt like a loose boat! It felt so weird for the first few blocks.Martys Capri prob felt no different than the go-karts,lol Glad i got to meet Quickndrty and mosh!
    99 SVT Contour #2538 silver frost,Breathalizer!
    91 5.0 Vert 80% P.I.R RR car
    87 F250 yes 460 4 speed All FORD PERFORMANCE
    Vancouver,WA 360-993-1740

Comment

Looks like a good time. :)

The Northeast folks need to setup a kart meet like this soon.

Woogieman, where are the chrome FSVT's? Or is that not your black SVT in the pic.
      Aaron

'98 SE 2.0L
      '99 SVT #0933 of 2760
      '99 SVT #1530 of 2760
      -SVT CONTOUR-

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron 98 SE View Post
        Looks like a good time. :)

The Northeast folks need to setup a kart meet like this soon.

Woogieman, where are the chrome FSVT's? Or is that not your black SVT in the pic.
        No thats his! The greedy sucker has cobra r's for the winter! And chrome Y2k's for the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron 98 SE View Post
          Yeah, Humboldtkill already gave me a hard time for having summer & winter wheels. My chrome FSVT's are resting in my garage for the winter while I enjoy my stockers.

You have a GREAT name too!

-Aaron
          Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760
          -Current Mods-
          DMD, KKM, TruBendz SS/Magnaflow, MSDS Headers & Y-pipe, Koni-Sport Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways, Chrome FSVT 5-spokes

Comment

It was a fun time and good turnout. Thanks Humboldtkill for gett'n us together and giving Marty something to shoot for (beating you at the karts), a fellow needs a challenge. The shirts are swell..... and I like the color of the Tour..... LOL

Mosh, awsome 95 there buddy.

AF
            Proud Dad of a US Marine

99 Contour SE Sport / V6 MTX
            95 Contour GL / 4banger ATX - Like no other.

"its not shot it just grinds a little when going into third" - tjzollman 2/25/08

Try to be as good a person, as your dog thinks you are....

Comment

This was a blast...it isn't every day you can get your go kart a** handed to you by a guy who drives a Ford.

Nice cars guys....I want those FSVT brakes.
              95 SE
              2005 full 3L with COP
              Most commercially available hardware to go faster.

Comment

Aw, and i was hoping to get a glimps of the shirts...??? Wheres they at??? i wanna see,... anyone from up here go down there??? or do i get to make it another point to head to PO?
                ~WiredMotorSports~
                -98 CSVT~ Sold
                -87 SuperMagna750
                -93 CB7 F20a DOHC

Comment

Dam my camera is dead and no batteries! or i would post a pic.No WA people came down or i would have sent them with!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who made it out for the meet -- turnout was a lot better than it looked like it was gonna be! :) It was nice seeing everyone again and meeting mosh and qwikndrty, too! Also, thanks for the nice T-shirts, Humboldtkill!
                    98 SVT, Black, #786, 05/07/97.
                    K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, 32oz+ Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 161K+mi
                    93 Capri XR2
                    "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"

Comment

Originally posted by WiredMotorSports View Post
                      Aw, and i was hoping to get a glimps of the shirts...??? Wheres they at??? i wanna see,... anyone from up here go down there??? or do i get to make it another point to head to PO?

You can catch a glimps at the t-shirts in the G0-kart pic......look above my GUT

Comment

Working...
                      X