No announcement yet.

Transmission Shop Recom (Seattle area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission Shop Recom (Seattle area)

I need a recommendation of a good mechanic/shop to install a transmission (Seattle area). If I find a good, used tranny and move forward with the job, will likely have a clutch put in, as well. Am at the crossroads with Ferret II: to fix or not to fix, sadly…
    '95 Tour SE MTX, red, "Cherry Ferret" (hit & totalled while parked @ 48K) :(...
    '95 Tour SE MTX, red, "Ferret II" (got @ 34K & going strong @106K)
    '96 Mystique LS 2.5 MTX, willow frost pearl (or medium opal?), "Merlina", 58K

Hi there. I'm local and can get you a couple of recommendations.
    98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Comment

Satya!! You’re still here!! I’m so happy to hear from you. I've been wondering where the old gang might have scattered to – you/PNWContour, contour_r_us/Mondeoman, Aussie, Shotwell, PDXSVT, etc. Thank you so much for replying. I'll send you a PM.
      '95 Tour SE MTX, red, "Cherry Ferret" (hit & totalled while parked @ 48K) :(...
      '95 Tour SE MTX, red, "Ferret II" (got @ 34K & going strong @106K)
      '96 Mystique LS 2.5 MTX, willow frost pearl (or medium opal?), "Merlina", 58K

Comment

Working...
      X