• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PNW GET TOGETHER JUNE 6 2015

contour_r_us

Hard-core CEG'er
Everyone - Get together planned for June 6, 2015, at Mike's Place (Shotwell - FCO). Loads of room and very nice setting (country setting, shade, BBQ, shop, etc). If you can locate the Clark County Fairgrounds, you can find Mike's place. Let's make this an event to remember - everyone, CA to Canada and everyone in-between.

Hotdogs, buns and condiments handled - you bring yourself, a 'Tour/Mystique (OK Aussie, the half and half will work) and if not, no worries!!! We have a '98 E0 SVT (parts car) to tear into!!! Go home happy knowing that we don't have the Snow-belt salt/rust to deal with, great company to be had, and more car related stories than you can stand ;-)

See everyone there!!

Mondeoman (FCO)
Contour_r_us (CEG)

OK, maybe we needed to say when to show up.
IF you think you are likely to make it, let us know so we can figure for what food to have on hand.
And to clarify, Mike's place is north of Portland/Vancouver and only about two miles off of I-5. We can set you with full directions/details later.

Good points you make Bob - head count is highly desirable. As far as time to start, we are cognizant of our brothers and sisters in the Emerald City area - around 10:30am or so should suffice.
Mondeoman

Groovenerd? quikndirty? Woogieman? You have that day open? J Balch texted his interest, maybe he will have some news for us by then on 3L searches and heatshield developments. Shortyman was told about it, but he has a list of projects pressing on him, his CSVT clutch and fuel pump fixes are taking a back seat to house completion.

I took a look at NECO's Pacific region. Apparently cougars were replaced there by crickets. Goldie made it to one of our Portland meets a few years ago. A Mercury or two would be welcomed at this meet, in case anyone's watching.

Maybe Mike can chime in on this. He's on NE 199th maybe a quartermile East of NE 10th/Hwy 502. I know there's an exit for 179th by the Clark County Fairgrounds that drops me off of I-5 about 2 miles from his place, but there may also be an exit for NE 219th he'd direct you to.

And now Aussie Ford knows about this meet also.

The way this is shaping up, bring an appetite and some tools. Then again with Mike's front yard, a hay baler would help for extra parking.

Directions are pretty easy.

Southbound I-5 (from the north):

Take exit 11 for Battle Ground. It will take you over the freeway and up to a light. Turn right at that light.
About a mile down the road you will come to another light. That's 199th St. Turn left at that light.
I'm the third house on the right. Mail box has my address on it. The house is set back a bit so you're turning on a driveway. Park in the field on the left.

Northbound I-5 (from the south):
Take exit 9 for 179th St / Clark County Event Center. At the light go straight.
About a mile down the road you will come to another light. That's 199th St. Turn right at that light.
I'm the third house on the right. Mail box has my address on it. The house is set back a bit so you're turning on a driveway. Park in the field on the left. (redundancy anyone?)

Address is:
1517 NE 199th St
Ridgefield, WA

Should be a fun day! Hope to see all of you there.

Back