• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

6/28/14 Mechanicsburg PA Spring meet at cougarfest

solo92s10

Hard-core CEG'er
Trying to get a meet together similar to what we had last year at the sonic in ephrata. The meet will be at.
Park Inn
5401 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Not sure of the exact time yet as the cougarfest schedule isnt set in stone yet so if a dyno day or track day pops up things may change. If your interested you can register with the cougarfest guys and get a free tshirt, dinner, and eligble to win show trophies for a $25 registration fee. You can see the details to all that HERE.

Last year we had 9 SVTc at sonic and 2 cougars. I know we will have more cougars but hopefully we can surpass the number of contours. I know a few of you will be in the area sunday for the sesquehanna scca autocross at hershey park so why not make a weekend out of it? lol. Thanks guys. look forward to seeing you all again.

1.solo92s10 (Lee)
2.95_Mystique (Mark)
3.TUFTOUR (Paul)
4.Ramon99SVT (Ramon)

For anyone interested in making a weekend out of this and joining cougarfest, there is now a dyno event set up for friday am, and there will be autox event in hershey that sunday as well for anyone who would like to attend.

I'll be going the autox that weekend...it'd be nice to see some other Tours out there. As long as the weather's nice *knock on wood*, it sounds like it'll be a heck of a weekend.

Updated the first post with a list of who all will be attending Hope we can get some more. Just let me know who all else plans to attend. I know mark and shane went to the cougarfest show a few years back and had a blast, and I had a great time at the sonic meet last year. Hope to see you all again.

Well, unfortunately it looks like I wont be able to make it. My friend is getting married that day, and it's not a friends wedding that I can really miss.

Well, unfortunately it looks like I wont be able to make it. My friend is getting married....

...sucks you can't be there to represent the SVTC's with us, but you can't miss the wedding, for sure. See u @ Hoffman Ford in a couple months though.

...on another note...r we still having this meet on Saturday? I haven't heard anything in a while.

I haven't heard much about it either. I'm just glad I can go to the autocross on Sunday and meet a few of the NECO guys. Guess i'll still be representing the SVTC's!

Back