This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car,

See full classified post for all details.

Comment

1998 Contour SE, V6, 2.5L, 24V, DOHC, 5-Speed, 170,000 Miles. SVT Mods and Upgrades. More Info and Pics under Harrisburg Craiglist section.

Comment

I have a few things lying around to get rid of. PM me if you need pictures:

Zetec UDP and correct belt
        Velox VX8 18x7.5 wheels (tires need replaced and pickup only)
        Rear calipers (I think I have the brackets also)
        SleeperZ intake (Replaces stock accordion tube and plenum box)
        55w 9006 HID Kit (6000k bulbs. Will not sell unless buyer is putting them in a projector.)
        35w 9145/H10 HID Kit (3000k bulbs)
        Both HID kits come with relays and relay harnesses
        Alex
        2005 BMW 325xi

Comment

WTS

Full SVT kit, painted silfro right now, in good shape.
          17" Rims, Speedy lite 8's.

Willing to let the stuff go for cheap so toss me some offers

http://img685.imageshack.us/g/pict6271large.jpg/

Gallery of the bumpers (the rear diffuser looks like that because there is water on the middle section), side skirts, and the condition of the tires (two are bad)
          Last edited by SEwannabeSVT; 09-15-2010, 09:23 AM. Reason: pictures added

Comment

98 Silver Frost SVT FS. (Car dealership)

It's not mine. I've gotten a heads up from the local Ford dealer that they have a 98 Silver Frost. It's not on the lot yet! I'll be going to see it shortly and will get pictures and more details.
            If any of you are interested, PM me. My understanding is that it has 87,641 miles and has cleared the mechanical aspect of the pre-sale inspection. I'm also told that it is in very nice shape.
            Just wanted to see if any of you locals were interested.

I have a feeling this was a CEG car. It's a one owner, was at one time in OH and Buffalo, NY. The coolant was to the top of the word MAX... that was the giveaway. ;)
            Needs a good cleaning but otherwise it's not in that bad a shape. It has the typical bumper scrapes, the steering wheel shows wear, the SVT mats are all there, there is one mark on the hood that needs some touch up paint but other than that, it's not bad. One of the tabs for the headlight was broken and there is some haze.

Pictures:
            http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...hlehem%20Ford/

Car is at Bethlehem Ford. www.bethlehemford.com
            If you call them, see if Ray is available. Tell him that Christine with the Silver SVT referred you.

IT'S ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE:
            http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...id=81010637148
            The floor mats were in the car when I saw it. They had rubber mats over the SVT mats. I'm going to assume they are now in the trunk.

Someone make them an offer and buy it! They are willing to negotiate the price so don't be scared away by what they are asking, I've already spoken to them about his car.
            Last edited by LUCA; 10-18-2010, 05:49 PM. Reason: ON FACEBOOK.
            Christine

2019 Ford Edge ST
            www.velossatechdesign.com

2000 Ford SVT Contour #1412

1998 Ford SVTContour #2059. 3 March 2004 - 18 June 2012- SOLD
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560265

Comment

WTB: winter tires and rims.
              im looking for a set of winter tires with rims. used or new as long it has good thread
              1997 Taurus SHO Black Satin
              1997 Taurus SHO Vibrant White
              1998.5 SVTC T-RED

Comment

E1 rims and tires. All four in pretty good shape. All tires are matching General Altimax 205/55/16. 2 tires have good tread. 2 wore a bit on the edge. Prefer not to ship. $PM FOR PRICE.

SOLD!!
                Last edited by Csvtny; 12-05-2010, 08:15 PM. Reason: sold
                98.5 CSVT black #6113

Comment

WTB: SVT MAF (would prefer plastic)

I have a 98.5 SVT
                  -Justin

Pittsburgh - City of Champions...again

:D Steelers & Penguins 2009 Champs :D

Comment

Originally posted by ElKy View Post
                    4 American Racing 16" wheels and tires: model unknown (see pic), a little dirty and normal wear and tear. two tires need to be replaced.

sorry the pic isnt great but its all i have right now
                    [ATTACH]7587[/ATTACH]
                    those look VERY familiar!

I think the model was called "Mille Miglia"
                    2008 Acura MDX
                    2008 Saab 9-5 Aero Sedan

Comment

FS rolled 99 black Explorer sport 4.0 SHOC PM with any parts you may need I'll see if it is still intact
                      4 Fuzion xti 255 70 16
                      rust free rear hatch couple small dents
                      stock 16x7 rims
                      ?
                      ?
                      ?

Comment

For Sale: 110,000 miles...99% highway miles.
                        Silverfrost/midnight blue interior 2000 SVT with all paperwork original to the car and repair receipts. Car passed Maryland and NJ inspections.
                        ****PM FOR PRICE**** Car is North Bergen, NJ.

New traanny oem by AAMCO
                        New clutch
                        New bearings
                        New axle
                        New alternator
                        New battery
                        New front brakes
                        New sunroof motor
                        almost new tires
                        fresh headlight covers

Car was previously owned by MxRacercam. (Dave Cameron from MI).
                        comes with 17" Milla Miglie (sp) Wheels (one has some sidewalk scars).
                        Borla exhaust
                        B and M short shifter
                        MSDS polished headers
                        lowered suspension
                        remote lock/trunk release, alarm
                        also installed the anti-warping braces/the dashboard is new. Not midnight blue but a dark titanium color (great match).
                        Also have an extra oem water pump.
                        Mirko splitter no longer there, as the streets of NJ didnt like it.

There is one negative: a noise is developing on the passenger side of the engine where the serpentine belt is...I havent had it checked out yet. But the engine is running perfectly, idles perfectly, good compression and decompression response. Suspension is tight, so is the steering.

Also included is an excellent competition SQ sound system:
                        2 15" Lambda Acoustics subs
                        MBQuart speakers
                        Pioneer DVD/CD player with mp3 jack.
                        equalizer/crossover
                        old school Soundstream 4 channel amplifier.

The car is running excellent. Its solid, no accidents.
                        Last edited by Buddy Palumbo; 11-25-2010, 12:34 AM. Reason: AS PER RULES - NO PRICES !!!!!
                        He's chaaarging!!!...(add scottish accent)...
                        2000 Silver SVT: Mirko splitter, MSDS headers, Borla Exhaust, B&M short throw shifter, remote starter.

Comment

2000 Silver SVT: Mirko splitter, MSDS headers, Borla Exhaust, B&M short throw shifter, remote starter.

Comment

Preliminaries indicate a lifter/spring went kaplooey

Comment

it seems that its a pulley...not the engine..car will have also new rear brakes. No noise and new rear brakes, so *** PM FOR PRICE ***
                              Last edited by Buddy Palumbo; 11-27-2010, 07:13 PM. Reason: again ... AS PER RULES , NO PRICES !!!!

Comment

Free 1998 se 2.5l duratec manual

Hey guys before I donate the car entirely just want to see if anyone wants to come pick it up. I have a 1998 Contour SE V6 2.5L Duratec Manual transmission. 140k miles.

Has new battery, rack and pinion, alternator. Will need a new suspension, brakes, tires if you plan on driving it. Doesnt start sometimes and hasnt recently. My guess is fuel pump or coil. It does crank just wont turnover. Located in Queens, New York.
                                Last edited by Buddy Palumbo; 12-01-2010, 12:06 AM. Reason: moved it to proper location

Comment

Working...
                                X