• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG's GTA Summer Meet/Cruise Date!

CEG's GTA Summer Meet/Cruise Date!

• Saturday July 30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday August 7

• Sunday August 14

• OTHER - Please Specify A Day Below!

• Total voters
Tomorrow will be the last day to vote on the above options. At midnight, the poll will only be the dates that currently have votes and that will continue for another week and then the final day will be decided on total votes by that time.

So Saturday August 6th has the most votes..lets just make that the official date...now onto where, and what to do. Any ideas ? I think a meet-up somewhere, hangout and check everyones cars out etc and then a cruise somewhere to eat? and a cruise home from there, would be a nice afternoon for sure. Invite any other SVT/Ford/Cougar owners as well to make it a bigger turnout!

The lack of interest/input is starting to resemble every local meet that's been tried here, and that's a big failure. With that being said, is it even worth continuing this on? We may as well just meet up with the NECO guys or something...

Ok well let's just make it a "meet-up" and a cruise to somewhere to eat? Seems no one is interested like they were a couple months go..no point in organizing a cruise and plan out an entire day for only 3 people to show up..

Ok so then here's the new plan: Saturday August 6th is the day. Whoever wants to come out, bring your Contour, Cougar, whatever you got and we will have a meetup at a soon to be decided location. From there, we will cruise out to somewhere for some food and perhaps some photos, and hang there until you want to leave. IF it turns out good, we will create another day possibly late August for another meet, where hopefully more people can come out.

Anyone have ideas/suggestions of a good food place?

just give me a time and location and me and butcher will be there....and poissbly another cougar owner too

well i am in for the 6th with my contour, i can get two svt focii as well and maybe a POS cogar as well
i am in the niagara area where is everyone thinking on meeting? GTA area for me means ill be visiting the forkes of the credit lol
also i could get my brother to post on focus canada for some focii to be present if your up for it

where is everyone thinking for a meet? i dont really care im not afraid to drive a few hours, some nice twisty back roads are ALWAYS welcomelol

so have we decided on a location or if were still having a meet?(still interested):)

Well it looks as if CRG Racer is out, he no longer drives his SVT as he bought a Type-R swapped Integra as his new car. My SVT is still not completed unfortunately, which I though FOR SURE it would have been, long ago, ....so with that, Im out as well. Feel free to make a location and anything else for those who still seem interested in going, Id love to have been there with my SVT especially after all this work Im doing....but nothing ever goes my way :laugh:

Back