• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You Know What Sucks!

keithr

Veteran CEG'er
Just as its titled.
I got a fresh pair if headlight the other day. I took the old ones off, took my blacked out covers off and put the new headlights on. Forgot that all my :censored::censored::censored::censored: was on the ground in front of the car and pulled forward. I ran right over my new set of blacked out covers, :censored::censored::censored::censored:! :blackeye:
Keith

Just as its titled.
I got a fresh pair if headlight the other day. I took the old ones off, took my blacked out covers off and put the new headlights on. Forgot that all my :censored::censored::censored::censored: was on the ground in front of the car and pulled forward. I ran right over my new set of blacked out covers, :censored::censored::censored::censored:! :blackeye:
Keith

LOL, thats just bad luck man. Sorry! BUT..., Im almost guaranteeing you Scott gives you a set of hightowers, which will look AWSOME, so no worries!

- Sean

good riddens, i would have picked on you for having the blackouts anyway. i hate those things:laugh:

Whaaaaa

Whaaaaa

Sorry guys, I didnt realize it was such a fashion no no to have the blacked out light, I liked them, so booooo to you! Ya, they sucked. Gimme hightowers you ba%$#rd!
Cheers,
Keith

I'm impartial either way to the blacked out headlights. The only ones that look stupid to me are the ones on the Mustangs (any year).

You should rock some shutter headlight covers a la Kanye West:
image.axd

Now that'd be pure '88.

I'm impartial either way to the blacked out headlights. The only ones that look stupid to me are the ones on the Mustangs (any year).

You should rock some shutter headlight covers a la Kanye West:
image.axd

Now that'd be pure '88.

LOL, that would be quite uh, a sight to see? :laugh:

Back