• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

hey fellas

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
there is a bunch of you guys that ive gone outta my way to help out in the past. i need to get these members parts together that i owe and ship them out but my work schedule has been rediculous. i cant handle the greif over a few parts right now. and you guys know how my house and garage are full of this shiz and i need help locating and packaging stuff so call me and come by and help me out for a change.
PLEASE!
scott

I'm in Scotland for the next 7 days, I can swing out next Saturday and give ya a hand if you still need help. Sorry I haven't talked to ya in awhile, been busy myself and had some personal things happen.

Let me know!
-Mark

definatley would like to see you either way man!:cool: call me when you get back in the states

I just got done moving my girl out of her place and i'll be working this weekend. I'll talk to jared and see when he has time. We can shoot out there and give you a hand man.

I could help when ya need me too. I know you don't live to far from me. Just let me know when and where ya need me. If ya need me to I'll pm you my cell number.

How far are you from Port Huron or Detriot? I don't know you from a hole in the ground but I'd be willing to make the trip within reason just to help you out. I'm 1 hour from Port, 2 hrs from Det. (on the canadian side)

If I were at home i'd swing by and help out, regardless of ever meeting you or getting helped- I think you've done enough for everyone on here to deserve that help - Good luck

How far are you from Port Huron or Detriot? I don't know you from a hole in the ground but I'd be willing to make the trip within reason just to help you out. I'm 1 hour from Port, 2 hrs from Det. (on the canadian side)

He's in Dearborn Hts. west of Detroit

what do you need done?

I got the whole weekend off and got nothing better to do...

might as well learn a few things to do to my mule while I help you with your stuff

shooot me a pm with your address

I might be able to swing it tomorrow but I'd have to bring my 2 year old. It would be close to a 3 hr drive. Next Thursday I could get the day off though.

hey Bagged,

PM me I can help you out some weekend or one day during the week.

Jared has helped me out and you have been nice to me whenever I've talked to you.

sorry just saw this thread

Back