• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

Pudmunkie

Hard-core CEG'er
This thread is for listing items you want to sell (WTS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally. Please adhere to the guidelines below. The regular classifieds disclaimer also applies.

1-Prices may not be listed. Please contact the seller for more information.

2-All inquiries should be conducted backchannel: PM, email, AIM, whatever. (this means don't repond to a post in this thread!!)

3-Don't forget your pickup location, if it's not in your profile already.

4-Classifieds posts posted outside this thread are still subject to my wrath. (if you edit a classifieds post that I already have changed and locked you will be banned for a week, no exceptions)

5-If you are not located in the EGL region please do not post ads in this thread unless you are will to drive to the EGL area to hand deliver the parts.

6- Do NOT put a title in your reply message. The absence keeps the space clean and easier to read. Following this rule, please limit any pictures to two (2) per advertisement... no not huge pictures, and no you cannot create another post to put up 2 more pictures.

7- 'Bumping' by putting a new ad up when your last ad is relatively new will result in a punch to the nuts!

Violation of rules will be dealt with in any of the following ways:
- An edit of your post that I find to be amusing
- A legitimate edit'
- Post deleted

If your post has been edited due to a rule violation, you may consider it your first formal warning. Subsequent action will include bannination or humiliation.

Posting an ad in this thread indicates you have read and agree to the above rules. Any claims of ignorance will be ignored and you will be accountable.

For the nob goblins that seem to forget the rules at times, I will try to remember to repost these rules as the thread gains size.

As near as I can figure, this doesn't violate any of the rules, if it does, please feel free to remove it.

Posting this for a customer of our dealership:
96 Mercury Mystique for sale in the Traverse City area, V6, automatic
Car has approx. 75K miles and is in good condition.
The owner is an older gentleman who takes quite good care of his vehicles, from what I can tell in our records he has owned the car since 2002 when it had roughly 36K on it and has all his oil changes done here at the Ford dealer.

The owners name is Jerry Fisher and he can be reached at 231-275-6356 and I believe his price is fair, though rules won't let me post the price. I have no pics, this is all the info I have, please call the owner for more information if interested.

FS: Zex Nitrous kit. The kit is used. Comes with everything but a bottle and feedline. Can get install instructions too.

New Pre-98 decklid! Still in factory primer. Has minor bend in corner. Easily fixed onced painted. Does not include lights or license plate mount.

E1 wheels- One set of E1 wheels with tires. Tires are ok, can be driven on for while. 2 of the wheels are in real good shape. One wheel has a minor bend with small crack. Was sealed up. I drove on it, no leaks or vibrations. Other wheel has some curb rash on the outer lip. This would be a great set for a beater or Winter tires.

2 Bolt style subframe. From my '99 svt. Good shape. Come with LCA's. Have about 70k on them.

2.5 from 95 Se with spun bearing. Complete motor with intakes and exhaust manifold. Going to scrapper other wise.

May consider trade for Ps3 or Xbox 360. Prefer cash though.

Items located in Lansing, MI 48917

Set of SVT cams pulled from a junkyard car. I'm guessing they're the originals, odometer says ~ 180k on the car.

I also have a set of pre-98 sail panels (blanks) and post-98 sail panels (say "Contour")

PM me if interested in any of this.

Stock SVT resonator and SVT mufflers in excellent shape.
Can deliver near Toledo.
newFS001.jpg

newFS005.jpg

FS: Ford Contour SVT #1337 of 2150. Silver with midnight blue leather interior, 77k miles. Loaded, sunroof, 5-speed, Kenwood CD, power everything, everything works. Very clean inside and out, just a few minor scratches and dings, but the car still looks great, as you can see in the pictures. Completely stock, owned by an adult non-smoker. Comes with two sets of wheels, one set of “Euro” SVT Focus wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1s, currently on the car, and the stock wheels with Dunlop Winter Sport M3s. Both sets of tires have plenty of tread remaining. New brakes (pads and rotors) and front LCAs in the last year. Plenty of documentation including owners manual, factory and Haynes shop manuals, service records, and the SVT certificate. Also listed on Detroit Craigslist. Located in Brighton, MI. PM or email me at tspangle "at" att "dot" net.

Plenty of photos available here: http://s322.photobucket.com/albums/nn412/tspangle84/Contour SVT/

Attachments

• IMG_1367_sms.JPG
    IMG_1367_sms.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
T-green SVT parts car, no engine and trans or suspension some good body panels, all interior pieces are avail, the front seats are SE leather seats. Full SVT body kit

also have Koni struts with under 5K miles.

PM for prices.

WTB: MNB interior pieces

WTB: MNB interior pieces

I would like to buy:

1. a driver door pull handle. Mine is scratched from the PO.
2. plastic cage that goes behind the master switch in the driver door. Mine is broken
3. a few of the plastic disks that cover up interior screw holes

PM me with what you have. Thanks

I have a complete body kit from Andy's Autosport that I have to get rid of. Make an offer. I have pictures upon request or just stop by and check the kit out for yourself. It contains the front fascia, rear fascia and both sideskirts. Its taking up space so I really have to get rid of it soon. BEST OFFER gets it! The kit is exactly as it comes from Andy's with the original packaging.

T-red Mirko for sale!!! It is in great condition. It was painted by a local paint shop.

UDP--For sale

Nima's PS pulley for sale

See classifieds.

SOLD 4 18" White Team Dynamics Motorsport Wheels, no tires. Formerly had 225/40 ZR 18 tires. Not super-great condition, but balance fine.

Pick up in Royal Oak

1cleanbich.jpg

Back