• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any old Capitol CEGers still around?

EvlBill

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Was wondering how I could get in touch with Pete, please send me a PM if you know. Dunno if he still checks the boards or not.

That aside, does anyone still actually have one or are you all trolls by now?

Wow, I haven't heard/seen Pete on here in a LONG time. I'm sure he lurks from time to time.

I'm still around and on here damn near everyday :D Cougarkraig is around with trubo_fox's 3L, Bolt99SVT has a SF, there's a black on up in northern DE, R-Code is in VA now with his Tred. LilCe98 has a SF too. Sooo...there's quite a few of us still around with 'tours. :)

Yeah I've had my car 5 years now... I try to stay active on here, but it's hard for me to find online time unless it's later at night. Plus the Capitol area doesn't seem to be the "hot spot" ...lol. I wish there were more of us around here.

:idea:
You know, it might be nice if the Mods would combine the Capitol Region with the Northeast Region... There never seems to be much going on with this region, and most of us probably check out the Northeast threads anyways since they are so close and with shows,etc. My Bronco forum has the whole Northeast as a pretty big region, and it seems to work out pretty cool.

Just my two cents....:shrug:

I'm "old" from the sense that I'm original owner of my SVT and been up in DC since August '98 (bought in Texas in April '98). I see another SVT every so often - saw one in Montgomery Village the other day, one passed me in McLean going the other direction last week, etc.

I'm not too active on the forums; maybe get on once a month lately (responsible for mother-in-law's Millenia S, wife's old Camry, and our new Odyssey - besides work and kiddos). You might, however, see me out at Summit Point for FATT sessions. Especially since I need to get out there after I blew the 2.5L there in August and put in a 3L. :D

Back