• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted

royalblue

In time out with LUCA
While on vacation in Virginia Beach I saw a Silfro E1 yesterday in front our hotel Barclay Towers across the street from Planet Pizza. My wife is out with the camera now, so I'll put up pictures when she gets back :rolleyes:

It could be LilCe98(sp?). I dont know who else is near VA Beach, and I think he his. Not sure. You wouldn't happen to be passing through De would you? :D

DSC04499.jpg

It could be LilCe98(sp?). I dont know who else is near VA Beach, and I think he his. Not sure. You wouldn't happen to be passing through De would you? :D

I was thinking LilCe98 too when I first saw this thread... I could be wrong, but I think he's missing a jackpoint cover too.

Nope that's not me. There are a few other CSVT's around here. I've seen 2 black and 2 silver. Mostly E0's. There is a member that lives in Va Beach but I don't remember his screen name.

Btw I fixed my missed jackpoint cover :D

Hawkrunner03. Thats his name. He hasn't been on in a while so he might have sold the CSVT. He had 2 and one was totaled.

Nope that's not me. There are a few other CSVT's around here. I've seen 2 black and 2 silver. Mostly E0's. There is a member that lives in Va Beach but I don't remember his screen name.

Btw I fixed my missed jackpoint cover :D

Right on :laugh:

I guess we'll make this the Sighted Thread.

I saw Frank yesterday, we went on and on about that random sighting. :D

And today around 10:15Am. Black SVT on Governor's going North into town. Looked SLAMMED, or just had a lot of people in it. The passenger was staring the mess out of my car. too bad I'm blkout'd otherwise I would've waved. It look like it had aftermarket wheels, no spoiler, stock exhaust tips.

I guess we'll make this the Sighted Thread.

I saw Frank yesterday, we went on and on about that random sighting. :D

And today around 10:15Am. Black SVT on Governor's going North into town. Looked SLAMMED, or just had a lot of people in it. The passenger was staring the mess out of my car. too bad I'm blkout'd otherwise I would've waved. It look like it had aftermarket wheels, no spoiler, stock exhaust tips.

Yeah Mike, that was crazy. :laugh:

I've also seen a black SVT that matches that description in Milford, but it's probably been about a year ago...:shrug:

OK since I thought I was all alone over in southwest Virginia. I was out and spotted this car in Christiansburg, VA. This was at the local Outback Steak House.

082711182141.jpg

082711182206.jpg

Sorry I tend to get excited when I see another svt. Well OK this is the only svt I have stood next to besides mine. LOL been trying to catch up with this guy a buddy of mine works at the same place but ni luck. The inside would have made your skin crawl though, dip cans all over. I get freaky at dirt on the floor. LOL I guess enough rambling.

I've seen a black SVT on braddock in faifax and another one on 495 in alexandria. Both were stock. Haven't seen any since moving to the 757

There are 4 or 5 CSVT's in the 757 that I know of. 1 black and the rest silver. The black one is a E0 and isn't in the best of shape and I think the owner was trying to sell it for 5k. There was a member on here in Va beach with 2 silver ones and I see two other random silver ones in Hampton and Newport News. I used to live down there but I'm now in Richmond. I was down there last weekend though. I have a silver E1.

Last edited:
Back