• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New SVT in the area!

YOOOO

Veteran CEG'er
Just bought a 98.5 CSVT #5979 so I thought I'd introduce myself to the locals. I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with the car - It was starjammir's silver frost. Car was actually originally from Burke, VA. I'll post some pics once I get it cleaned up. Has a 3L hybrid, Quaife LSD, KSport RR coilovers, plus some other goodies. Handling is amazing!

Anyways, I'm down in Dumfries, VA. Haven't seen any other SVT's around but I'll be sure to wave if I see one of you guys. So how many member are up in the NOVA/DC/MD area?

Enjoy the car broski! You shouldn't really have much cleaning up to do on it. The engine bay is already pretty damn clean, maybe just hit the outside up quick with the porter cable and a nice coat of wax.

WTF!?!??! Star, you sold the car and didnt tell me?!??!:mad: yoo, you need to some over to DE/dover area sometime. I really want to see the car in person. :D Hope it treats you well and you treat it well.

Thanks guys! so far so good with the car :cool:...but I've been taking it easy on it thus far. haha.

Its not new to the area, its just come back! Its originally from Columbia, SC, then to Beaufort, SC (when I bought it), then it followed me to Indiana and back down here to NoVA. I've got some things left over for it too if you want'em. Send me a PM on SVTPerformance and we'll since up sometime.
This is the last picture I took of it right before I brought it to starjammir...
CSVT_buhbye.jpg

Wow my car is a CEG whore. but Nice! yeah whatever bits you got for it I'd love to see. It look a lot different now, and I have a few things in the works myself.

Back