• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fredericksburg VA!

Not that I know of. I do know there MIGHT be one or two CEG'rs in the Va area. I'm over in DE, along with a few other members from here. There's a few in MD as well. This place seems to be pretty dead oftentimes. I, however; am here ALL the time :D

This place is pretty dead. I'm a couple hours from you. I know there's another member in my area but he's not on here often. There's another 98 silver frost running around here but I don't think they're a member

Well, seeing as a bunch of people just chimed in, how about making a Cap. CEG meet at Ford nationals in Carlisle this year? i dont want to be the only one going...

it would be nice to go to carlisle. buuttt having a daughter and full time job is a no go. i might be going to the NECO meet in VA beach. alot closer to me

it would be nice to go to carlisle. buuttt having a daughter and full time job is a no go. i might be going to the NECO meet in VA beach. alot closer to me

When is that meet? Thats right down the street from me.............well 20-30 minutes :)

Back