• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'99 SVT OEM Side Skirts

svtdriver86

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Yo guys. I had a fight with a curb in Philly and lost. My passenger side skirt popped a few rivets and the v-shaped clips or the whole skirt needs to be repaired/replaced. Anybody know where I can get replacement parts?

i have one,send me your email address,and i'll send you pics. prefer pickup on it though. its brand new.

Mine lost a few rivets and one clip too from hitting a little snow bank when pulling into my driveway. Can I just take some self-tapping screws and screw it back into the body? you can't even tell its missing anything, however I want it to be secure.

Thanks,
Adam

Well i lost my sideskirts completely when i went into a ditch! Apparently the Tow Truck guy thought they were crap and chucked them into the creek when i wasnt looking! Then i got it home and found out that it didnt have any sideskirts! So now i need to know where i can get some SVT Side skirts. black if Possible but will take other colors. lol Pls

Well i lost my sideskirts completely when i went into a ditch! Apparently the Tow Truck guy thought they were crap and chucked them into the creek when i wasnt looking! Then i got it home and found out that it didnt have any sideskirts! So now i need to know where i can get some SVT Side skirts. black if Possible but will take other colors. lol Pls
my98svturbo is selling some in the classifieds

We really need to sticky a thread that says, "Where do I get parts?" even though we already have one stickied in the new member classroom. It seems people aren't reading it. :rolleyes: At least one of these threads pop up once a week and the answer is always the same. CEG classifieds, junkyard, ebay, etc.

Back