Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrApple
    replied
    get a bolt and throw it in there .. or get a plastic clip. doesn't really matter as long as its attached. And they are "directional". The shorter side attaches to the subframe, iirc.

Leave a comment:

• Detroit3series
    replied
    Originally posted by BAD SVT View Post
    It's also possible u've got it upside down. Just mix n match them. Should work
    Thanx for the tip, I'm gonna search here and FCO for a picture of it assembled. Still need to know what connects them to the bumper.

Leave a comment:

• Detroit3series
    replied
    Originally posted by FrancisPennysac View Post
    Ever think that maybe, just maybe, the support itself is bent?? Cause that does look like a lot of space...

Just a guess honestly..

Just because your life isn't what you thought it would be doesn't mean you have to air out your sarcastic passive aggressive attitude on CEG, Bro. I JUST noticed them when swapping out my bumper for one with less damage.

Leave a comment:

• BAD SVT
    replied
    It's also possible u've got it upside down. Just mix n match & play with em. Should work

Leave a comment:

• BAD SVT
    replied
    It's also possible u've got it upside down. Just mix n match them. Should work

Leave a comment:

• FrancisPennysac
    replied
    Ever think that maybe, just maybe, the support itself is bent?? Cause that does look like a lot of space...

Just a guess honestly..

Leave a comment:

• Detroit3series
    started a topic Front bumper supports

Front bumper supports

Does anybody know if there should be a plastic rivet here or a link or what? Seems like it's too much space between the two for just a bolt & nut.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
Working...
X