• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HIDS w/ One Year Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robsdaace

CEG'er
Hey guys i recently met a guy that works for a HID company as a distributor and he gets mass quantities of HID KIT's.

The price i get the HID KITS for is $165 each and they come with one year warranty and if you buy numerous, he told me he can lower the price.

I can get as many kits as i would like (of course i have to give him the money when i pick each kit up) and i can get many colors (3k Yellow, 4k & 6k White, 8k Aqua Blue, 10k Deep Blue, and even Pink & Purple)

Special Order Kits are the following - 3k yellow, pink, purple, and deep blue. those would take about 4 days to recieve but the other we have in stock

I have these on my car (2007 Lexus IS250) and havent had a problem with them yet... If you live in miami, you will see numerous cars with these kits already installed....

Pm me or call me (305) 303-1190 if you want a kit tell me what year, make, and model of the car (or just bulb size) and the color you would like....

these are BOTH D2R's AND D2S kits... according to the ballasts and manufacturer... its a new kit and my bro has it on his 2002 GS which has o projectors and i have these on my 2007 IS250 which has projectors.. i average a minimum of 3 kits a week and have YET to hear any complaints.... i guarantee satisfaction

these are BOTH D2R's AND D2S kits... according to the ballasts and manufacturer... its a new kit and my bro has it on his 2002 GS which has o projectors and i have these on my 2007 IS250 which has projectors.. i average a minimum of 3 kits a week and have YET to hear any complaints.... i guarantee satisfaction

But can you specify which one you want?

Hey guys i recently met a guy that works for a HID company as a distributor and he gets mass quantities of HID KIT's.

The price i get the HID KITS for is $165 each and they come with one year warranty and if you buy numerous, he told me he can lower the price.

I can get as many kits as i would like (of course i have to give him the money when i pick each kit up) and i can get many colors (3k Yellow, 4k & 6k White, 8k Aqua Blue, 10k Deep Blue, and even Pink & Purple)

Special Order Kits are the following - 3k yellow, pink, purple, and deep blue. those would take about 4 days to recieve but the other we have in stock

I have these on my car (2007 Lexus IS250) and havent had a problem with them yet... If you live in miami, you will see numerous cars with these kits already installed....

Pm me or call me (305) 303-1190 if you want a kit tell me what year, make, and model of the car (or just bulb size) and the color you would like....

Do you have a site to view the units?

please post pics of the ballasts and Bulbs. Do these have built in igniters as well? What brand ballasts and what brand bulbs?

I may be interested in getting yellow HID's for my Fog lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back