• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: Return Fuel Rail w/ OEM FPR for Oval Port Lower Intake Manifold (Full 3L)

2000ZxT

Hard-core CEG'er
Over the years a few people have asked me for these. I am about to make one for Beans so I figured I can make a run while I have these at the top of my head if there is interest.

These are going to be made as direct drop on fuel rails. You bolt on this rail, it utilizes the factory FPR and fuel fittings for the easiest possible installation and OEM reliability. So fussing or messing with fuel lines, bolt in, click in the lines and go.

This solution is to satisfy full 3.0L swaps with oval port 3.0L lower intake manifolds being put into RETURN style CSVTs.

If you wanted it with no FPR and AN bungs welded on if you are doing an aftermarket FPR I could do that instead.

These will be fully TIG welded and pressure testing before shipping. Powdercoating optional.

Target price is going to be around $140 each + shipping. Let me know if there is any interest.

www.NDSPerformance.com

Back