• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 4 - Pioneer TS-A6995R 6" x 9" 5-Way TS Series Coaxial Car Speakers (new in box)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGrayson84

CEG'er
Hey everyone, I have 2 sets of the new Pioneer TS-A6995R speakers for sale. This is 4 speakers. I installed these same speakers on all 4 doors of my CSVT and they are really some great speakers! Here are some pictures of the ones I installed:

20140201_155110.jpg

20140201_165238.jpg

20140201_163925.jpg

20140201_164822.jpg

20140201_165340.jpg

Specs:
-Power Handling: Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each, RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
-Multilayer Mica Matrix cone material
-Elastic Polymer speaker surround
-Soft Dome tweeters with Wave Guide for increased sensitivity
-High temperature voice coil

The only reason I am selling these is because I accidentally placed 2 orders for these and ended up with 8 speakers instead of 4. It'll cost me roughly $30 to ship them back, so I figured I might as well offer them to someone on here for the same money I would get back from Amazon if I shipped them back.

I paid just over $140 shipped for these, and I am offering all 4 speakers for $110 shipped within the lower 48 states. Again, the ones I am selling are brand new, still sealed. I haven't even opened the large box that the extra ones came in. It's an excellent price on some great speakers... so please let me know if you are interested.

By the way, installing these requires no modification aside from drilling 4 new holes to screw the speakers in. They fit behind the door panels without effort. The speakers come with all hardware for installation of course, all you need is a small drill bit to pre-drill the holes for the screws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back