• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Tang Band W6 Rear Deck Sub & Infinity 6020CS Component Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

99Mystique ATX

Hard-core CEG'er
Was cleaning up the other night and realized I still had these kicking around. The Tang Band sub was removed from my '00 SVT and with with a couple mounting holes drilled in the rear deck installs pretty easily. It takes up almost no room in the trunk and will give you a little extra bass. You will want to run a decent Class A/B amp to power it (aka buy a 2 channel amp that is bridgeable). I powered one using an MTX RT2100x in a buddies car and mine had a PPI A100 Art series amp. Asking $50 shipped for the sub/mount.

Here's a link to the sub: http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=264-832

And some pics with the wood bracket/mount:

The infinity 6020CS speakers I bought used with the intention of putting in something but they've just been sitting around. They're a great set of speakers and sound great. They include both woofers, tweeters and crossovers as shown. SOLD!

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

EDIT: Prices are OBO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back