• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"famous" contour thread

buttersSVT

CEG'er
post any contours that have been in movies, shows, ect. ( i know there was already a tread about this but i figured i would start another) enjoy

i seen this on pimp my ride and i almost puked
start:
5.jpg

horrible air gun:
3.jpg

nasty graphic:
4.jpg

interior is a bit overboard:(its fish skin)
contour2.jpg

and last but not least:
normalize_jpeg.jpg

Looks like they pulled that crap out of the junkyard... any of the Contours on here would have been better than that one.

Too bad she isn't a CEGer... she could have represented us, yo!

yah, ok, her being a CEGer. She barely even knew what she had. I think she would have treated any car like that. Absolutely no common sense. Its probably totaled by now. Or another bear tore it apart. What a joke. I know more people that would ahve benefited from "Pimp my Ride" and they didnt treat their cars like crap in the first place. W/e

I thought it was funny, the information on the show said 1998 contour, so I watched it, and they were only a couple years off. I can't belive they put a body kit on there when she takes it off-road! That's just asking for it to get ripped off.

that was on last night-- I actually turned the channel because I didn't even want to see what they were going to do-- That show has gone downhill

In "Gone in 60 seconds" the point where there stealling the white Escalade from that women house..the rent a-cops car is a contour..you guys should go check it out.haha I just noticed it the other day.

In "Gone in 60 seconds" the point where there stealling the white Escalade from that women house..the rent a-cops car is a contour..you guys should go check it out.haha I just noticed it the other day.

Yep, to bad it crashed into a tree or something.

Arlington Road has a contour in it for a good portion of the movie.

There's also one in a translated Jackie Chan movie, as he's walking into a restuarant, camera view shows him walking in front of a white pre-98 contour.

Isn't there a site that has all this?

Arlington Road has a contour in it for a good portion of the movie.

Arlington Road actually has two. The guy that is going to 'save the day' starts running to the federal building in a T-red pre-98. He gets hit by something, a bus, IIRC, then suddenly he is in a 98+.

In Jackass they did a rent a car prank with a contour v6 they took it to a demo durby F'ed it up real good, it was white, then they brought it back.. kinda funny.. someone try to find the video

There's either a silver or white 98+ parked in the background in one episode of Dead Like Me on HBO. It's the episode where Mason got a job as a parking meter change collector. He and George are having a discussion, and there's a 'Tour right in plain view behind them.

Oh, and their's a Contour in American Pie. The part where Jason Biggs character running back and forth to his house. As he's running, you can see a Contour parked along side of the street. It was either white or silver, and I don't remember if it was pre-98 or 98+.

Back