• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#395 after 16yo owner since april

svtkev

CEG'er
NOT A SCRATCH!!!!
bought the car with the intentions of me driving it but my daughter wanted it so much i gave in , shes done an excelent job of taking care of it.
i must have wore off on her because she asked me to clean the insides of the wheels while i had them off the car
here it is getting some love , full exterior detail, cleaned up the konis and calipers, rotated the tires,replace imrc,replaced left rear door moldings and found bad shifter cable ends, she loves these cars

she doesnt drive it with the splitter on, she says when people comment on it they think its either really expensive or really fast haha

Kev,

As ALWAYS every car you have had you do an AMAZING job with it and keep up with it, props to you man!

Guess you owed it to her for the train ride. Seeing this is the first time I have sellers remorse. Good to know it's in good hands.

did you have the hood painted?? looks exactly like my old hood

edit: wait, i just saw the nys registration and inspection stickers. i think thats my hood. lol

update on #395.....
its getting ready to make the drive to Cali on Tuesday..
my daughter is a Marine now and is at Camp Pendleton in San Diego...she wants her car!!
so after a last minute clutch job which i hope to have finished Sunday it will be heading to the west coast for a couple years
bought on the east coast , brought to the midwest, now going to the west coast..this thing gets around

That SVT was sweeet!!! hope you guys are keeping it up!! where were you at in the mid-west? I thank your daughter for her service!!

it was in Indiana after New York, basically looks the same minus the splitter that i sold to blu_fuz. doors are starting to rust-out tho :(

Which doors are rusting worse? Driver front and passenger rear were the worst on mine. Car looks beautiful! Great job! Tell her thanks for her service!

Back