• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'01 BMW 530i detail. Yikes.

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
This is my friend's daily driver that owns the Vette.

Products: Mother's clay bar, Mother's Step 2 Glaze/Sealant, final coat NXT Tech Wax 2.0. Everything applied by hand and rubbed out with an orbital. For a light colored paint I thought the car looked wet completed. Pretty good IMO.

Before. Worst wheels to clean ever.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

From the rear wheels back the car was covered with rust specs. Help!
standard.jpg

Some sort of Biology experiment.
standard.jpg

After. No more rust!!
standard.jpg

Reflection.
standard.jpg

Finally clean.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

It cleaned up pretty well. The little ash tray at least comes out so you can soak it. Some scratches on the inner door panels from shoes will always be there. Whatever plastic BMW used was not the greatest for wear. Seats cleaned up very well. Yay for leather. Had to pull the full size spare which matches the wheels on the car. Looks like he used it and put it away with road debris on it. Engine bay cleaned up pretty well. It really wasn't too dirty to begine with. Nice having large plastic cover everything.

are you going to start a different thread for every car you detail :confused:

gonna have to start calling you 95mistique junior :laugh:

anyways um it looks good I take it those are bbs wheels on there, they sure look hard to clean.

I can respond to your post if I want to, its a free world and im not in any violation of the forums so I don't see what the problem is?

Sorry but you post about 100 threads a week and I don't look at who's the op everytime I post in a thread so yah, take a chill pill.

And if you noticed, people actually respond to Todd's posts, which are usually informative, or interesting. You on the other hand, I can't say many people would notice if you were gone. On that thought, who are you? :shrug:

Todd, both cars look flawless. Great job with both! I must say that I'd rather see a new post with Corvettes and BMWs than of the same '95 Mercury Mystique.

Mark

Todd, both cars look flawless. Great job with both! I must say that I'd rather see a new post with Corvettes and BMWs than of the same '95 Mercury Mystique.

Mark

Yea no kidding, a little variety is nice. I hope Todd keeps posting these threads, I love seeing before and afters.

leghumper_blair.gif

I actually notice less people resonding to todds post then mine which is funny because I have also had people pm me saying how much they disliked him. Look at mistiques post he had way more people into his thread then todds lame ass flipping out threads. such douchery its so funny though.

sigh another lame and boring post by pre98, are you guys blind or something, look at my first post I was joking around then posted something nice, then todd flips out because he is in essence a child in a middle aged mans body.

sigh another lame and boring post by pre98, are you guys blind or something, look at my first post I was joking around then posted something nice, then todd flips out because he is in essence a child in a middle aged mans body.

wow. all ur post in threads run the same. u say something dumb and stupid, flip out and call people silly names, then try to cover it up by saying the op is wrong and that we missed ur so called joking around.

Why don't you all drop it before I drop everyones ass off the site for a week!

Why don't you all drop it before I drop everyones ass off the site for a week!

Pud is a nice guy. Look past the mean character he portrays on ceg. :laugh:

Nice job todras. I see roger has some competition. Where the heck has roger been anyways........:shrug:

Overall that guy treats that bmw like trash, Those poor rims.:help:

are you going to start a different thread for every car you detail :confused:

gonna have to start calling you 95mistique junior :laugh:

anyways um it looks good I take it those are bbs wheels on there, they sure look hard to clean.

look at todds reply and tell me I flipped out on him and called him names and you truely are a dumbass

Back