• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2000 CSVT #1400 (3,100 miles)

SVTcontourSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Picked this gem up about a month ago from Brian M here on the forums. Long story short, he was the original owner and never had the time to drive it, so it sat in his garage. Gas was killing me in my mustang and I really wanted to get back into a contour. I think this is about as close as your going to find to a new CSVT. Picked it up with 2100 miles in Ohio and drove it home to NC. Just turned over 3100 miles on my trip to take these pictures. Hope you guys enjoy!

Mods:
17" SSR GT1
Amazing sound system with 18" JL Audio Sub

010.jpg

012.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

020.jpg

030.jpg

028.jpg

031.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

Last edited:
Do they still make those rims? If so, were did you pick them up. Also, just curious, how much did a low miles car like that set you back?

I had been searching for the lowest mileage CSVT I could find for the longest time. I almost made a move on the ugly light blue CSVT with 12K miles and then I was almost certain I was going to buy JEDsContour 99 20K mile tropic green tour, and then this bad boy came out of the wood works. It was never for sale as I just made him an offer and we were able to work somthing out. I paid close to twice the blue book if that gives you any idea.

very nice car and twice blue book for a brand new svt, not a bad deal:cool:

HOLY CRAP, thats less than most 2008 demo vehicles have for mileage, HOT car man, I cannot wait to see it in person at FFW man.

Great looking car, I really like the wheels and how even the stereo install is very clean. Is this a daily driver?

Thanks, I really like the rims to! It'll be the DD for a few months until I find the right 4cyl to come around. Even as a DD right now it never travels more then 5 miles a day somtimes 10.

Back