• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Mazdaspeed 6

ChattavegasSE

Hard-core CEG'er
E1 > E0 :blackeye:
01_l.jpg

02_l.jpg

04_l.jpg

05_l.jpg

06_l.jpg

Looks a lot better in these new pictures but I still prefer the older Mazda6.

Damnit! Who keeps putting that homo chrome on the fenders of Ford products?!!!!! The rest looks great.

002.jpg

If its faster than the current model, I may be tempted to get one for the wife. That car needs a :censored::censored::censored::censored: load more power to justify its on/off clutch.

looks much better then the last one, I can still blow it away in my factory monster contour svt

you mean your make believe monster svt :shrug:
for the love of God please ban this tool boy, by the way isn't it past your bedtime son, you gotz school in da morning yo :rolleyes:

Thats not even a word, please go back to school

ok so my spelling was off. u know wot i meant. the correct spelling is expatiate. i've never called anyone names here b4 but congratulations u'll be the first one... god, u're an idiot! am sorry mods. i just breezed through his recent posts and found that he's got nuthn of value to say. all i wanted was for him to explain the statement. At least his immaturity has upp'd my spelling capabilities one. :laugh:

wow. i just read the entire new member thread ctsvkilla started. i didnt realize he's been making a name for himself on here. unbelieveable... just unbelievable. :nonono: anywayz. nice speed6. love the rear bumber fascia.

Back