• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official T-Red svt picture thread

Still looks good though^^^^^

Thank you!

Sorry mike. But Sam has you beat buddy. Both amazingly looking cars though. I want my own tred

Thanks John. If you want mine let me know. Ive been driving her for a week and all I get is head turners and people giving my thumbs up. I havent had this feeling since I first bought the car back in 2001. I even got followed by a guy who owns a gt500 and wants me to hang out with all his mustang friends, lol

Sam needs me to take pictures of his car. lol I'll make it look even more amazing and how it's supposed to look.

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showt...-South-Florida-Meet-March-9-2013-Hollywood-FL

Here is your chance.

Sneezer come buy it.

Yeah mike. Sam needs to learn how to use a camera.

lol yes i know

Haha that's awesome man. I'd love to have you're car. Glad u feel good about it when your driving around. Best feeling ever when you KNOW people notice you :)

I finally pulled it out and took a pic after removing the door guards. This is the best shot I could get without showing two different wheels on the other side. I blew out my front after hitting a giant pothole. I'm running an E1 up front until my replacement comes. I'm glad I finally removed them because it looks so much better. I took my time and made sure I didn't bend them just for the future.

01..jpg

Car looks great. I hope I can clean my tred up that nice :)

It's easy to keep clean when it hardly ever sees rain. The guy I bought it from only drove it on sunny days on the weekend. He only put 6k on it over more than 8 years. I had to drive it Friday 2 weeks ago because of weather and that's when I blew out the front tire. Here is what the other side looks like.

024..jpg

Thanks everyone for the super nice comments. It makes me feel great because I absolutely love this car. I don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

It's easy to keep clean when it hardly ever sees rain. The guy I bought it from only drove it on sunny days on the weekend. He only put 6k on it over more than 8 years. I had to drive it Friday 2 weeks ago because of weather and that's when I blew out the front tire. Here is what the other side looks like.

View attachment 14171

What wheels are those (not the e1s)

My little Ole' 1999 T-Red, shes a work in progress and i applogize for the subaru, me and a buddy were doing some crusing

0308131446e_zps0dffc825.jpg

0308131430_zps85ddfe4c.jpg

0328131602_zpsebce5328.jpg

0308131430f_zps2e3adcd2.jpg

They do when I take turns fast enough, and when I have more weight in the car lol but for simple daily driving, I'm more than likely to scrape the lip than rub lol

Back