• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"Redheaded stepchild"

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
Most recent pics of "that time of the month":laugh:

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

It is the little things....

picture.JPG

Sporting the all black Recaros instead of the stock black and blue.:cool:

picture.JPG

its simply nice .. even if u put flames on the car .. lol that car can never look bad .. i like everything about it .. is that a red lip on ur rims .. ???? i think soooo .. well looks like it at least.. anyway .. loooks really good man .. take care of her... beautiful car.

nice seats! i like your bros seats a lot! after seeing the ride in person i am really still not feeling the gunmetal scheme.

Thanks all.....I forgot the last time to put up a pic of the seats.

Mike, I like my brother's seats too....they were almost in my car.:laugh:

I did the red lip and centercaps to tie everything in.

Props on that trunk lid idea. Definitely like it. I'm not such a fan of the wheels though - maybe I'm still too "five-star-racer" yet :shrug:

Looks hot. :drool:

It really is in the details

It really is in the details

Well once you've got a car that puts down 300/300 you can concentrate more on the looks and Hector has done just that. Sure, he's going to get around to "street" cams when he does the timing belt and that will "add" some power:cool: , but I like the direction the car is going, but wait till he takes my advice and gets rid of the headlights for a stock pair and paints them gunmetal...THEN, the look will be complete:drool: :drool: :drool:

As far as you getting a ride in it Reebs, well, I think the CX-7 is getting some exhaust work done while he's in town for the D&B's meet and let me say this, just removing the "55 gallon oil drum" of a muffler and adding a CAI to the FWD CX-7 has netted some nice gains, nothing wrong with your family hauler hauling ass:shrug: :laugh:

Well Roger a lot of things would have to happen as far as the headlights are concerned before I would change anything.:laugh:

Right now as far as the D&B meet....don't know what I will be bringing.:crazy:

I would leave the headlights the way they are. In person they look tits....And I think Gunmetal would just stand out way too much.

Last edited:
Back