• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BrApple

No Life But CEG
trying out some HDR photos again :cool:

svt1.jpg

svt2.jpg

svt6.jpg

svt7.jpg

svt8.jpg

svt9.jpg

svt10.jpg

svt11.jpg

Not really likin the pics for some reason(it could be my computer)but I know that for sure that is the cleanest SVT I have ever seen!

Just beautiful! I have always wanted to do the lights in the high beam spot on mod for a while! Dont know how to do it I think it looks sexy with the fogs on!

- amyn

Just beautiful! I have always wanted to do the lights in the high beam spot on mod for a while! Dont know how to do it I think it looks sexy with the fogs on!

all you need to do is buy a drl relay and plug it in ... well you need to remove the jumper in the distribution box in the engine bay then plug the relay in ... runs about $22 from teamfordparts.com, all three of my cars have one

all you need to do is buy a drl relay and plug it in ... well you need to remove the jumper in the distribution box in the engine bay then plug the relay in ... runs about $22 from teamfordparts.com, all three of my cars have one

O LOL thanks B!

- amyn

The pics are great, but even they can't do this car justice. I'm willing to place mucho dinero that this is one of the top 5 cleanest CSVT's in existence...even the high pressure PS line is shiny like new! :shocked:

Brian, great pics. Do you have PS? If so, open up the final pic and apply curves to the photo to your liking. It makes a lot of color pop, too.

I wish I could take more HDR of my car. All the details show, however. :nonono:

Brian, great pics. Do you have PS? If so, open up the final pic and apply curves to the photo to your liking. It makes a lot of color pop, too.

I have version 5.5 so I don't know what it can do and I don't really know how to use it

Back