• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"Cooking with a new grill"

I bet your dumb ass wont sleep tonight...
I know I'd be tossing and turning knowing I was about to surpass some Mexican with the same car in horsepower numbers...:laugh:

Last edited:
Kevin better put up better numbers.....he has like 20k less miles on his car than mine....:laugh:

I told Kev yesterday it would be more funny if he put down the same exact numbers because everyone on EvoM claims the Ebay IC is crap.:crazy:

Well...i guess we will have to wait till Friday to get the new numbers :cry: , Went in and he was saying he was having problem with the cable for the evo...So after changing laptops and doing some other things, He had to order a new cable and it should/better be here Friday..So my new time and date is Friday at 10am..

Nice upgrade Kev and I hope the IC hoses are tighten'd up:p Now that your making these upgrades its time to put them to the test....THE DRAGON...NEXT YEAR...BE THERE!!!

I bet right now you've got more jitters than a little catholic school girl that just got her first kiss.....on da putty!!!! :laugh:

Last edited:
New numbers are in

New numbers are in

Well let me 1st start off by saying that i am Really really happy with my new tune, I didn't realize how bad/off the tune i had was..If you would of seen or heard the car on the dyno you would understand..when he did the base line run you could hear and see the car sputter on the dyno, after he was done it was a nice smooth/heatley run...

Second Jorge over at P&L did a fantastic job on the tune, I am 1000% happy..as far as number go, you have to understand that the dyno numbers all read low....My new numbers are.. 280HP and 270TQ(at 21 PSI)..again the dyno numbers do read low, almost 10-13hp off by the dyno AMS uses..

Am i happy with the number..Yeah i guess i am, I would of liked to see it higher over all the car feels a lot stronger and now i know shes running safe..

jorge is the man! i guarentee he has your evo running as strong as it can. i am going to need a ride!

Back