Rota Recce 17"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rota Recce 17"

Anyone have pic's or really good with photoshop? Considering a set of Roto Recce in the dark gray. One of the only unique wheels available that'll fit our car.
    99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid, Spec flywheel, MSDS, CAI, 17" Konig Tantrums, Optimized TB & Y, Baer BBK, Bassani cat-back w/ magnaflow res, Koni's w/ H&R

'06 Volvo V50 T5 AWD MTX- Stock

Actually, it appears those are 17x8" so probably a no go.

https://www.ebay.com/i/273810831499?...iABEgLaSvD_BwE
    99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid, Spec flywheel, MSDS, CAI, 17" Konig Tantrums, Optimized TB & Y, Baer BBK, Bassani cat-back w/ magnaflow res, Koni's w/ H&R

Comment

Well, looks like it was updated (pretty sure the listing said 17x8 before) and is 17x7.5 so back on the wagon for these. Anyone good with photoshop?

Comment

Not sure if you're still looking for wheels, but you can fit a 17x8 on these cars if you roll the fenders.
        00 Contour SVT #1914 BLK/PT
        3L Hybrid, cam regrinds, MSDS, Quaife, NPG CAI, 17x7.5 MSR wheels, Hankook RS3 245/40s, D2s, tubular rear toe arms, BAT rear sway bar, 13" Cobra front brakes, 300mm FSVT rear brakes, CF Evo hood, Mirko. 2900lbs. 213whp/179wtq

Comment

I considered it, but I'm not sure they are the right look for our cars. In the end I got my Konig Tantrums refinished and repainted, but still open to some new wheels some day. Would love to see them on one to know for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X