• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"Suicider" with a 1000 HP Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
14. Posting pictures or videos of any tach/speedometer at highly illegal speeds is not allowed. That is way too dangerous and just encourages similar behavior. It does not matter if it was taken at a track or any other place where such speeds are "safe", there is no way to tell that it was not taken elsewhere. Similarly, posting about your high-speed escapades on public roads is forbidden.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsNulEYQutI

was that so hard?

Last edited by a moderator:
that first vid is the skyline right?? i ask cause i keep thinking supra, but i think i just have another vid similar to that of a supra......wait, yes i do, except he's going through a tunnel!!!

Pretty sure it's the Skyline... check out the lines on the hood, they seem more Skyline to me than Supra (at least from what you can tell in the bad camera)

Yeap, it's a GTR. The other part of the video he goes through a tunnel and they clock his speed, as memory serves me right.

Man, there's this really cool video of some arab guy in a GTR and he starts burning out then does some fly-bys on the highway in the desert. The car is pure hotness. Probably was somewhere in Dubai or something. Haven't seen that video in a while.

Last edited:
Well my stupid security policies on this computer wwon't allow me to watch it, so my question is why and/or what is against the rules so I don't make the same moronic mistake.

I think if I had been one of those cars in the left lane I would've crapped my pants...

On a trip to VA Beach earlier this year, we had a Virginia State Trooper fly past us at whatever their top end limit is at. I mean, we were cruising around 90mph and he still ripped on by like we weren't moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back