Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures how and where to install carseat latch kit for baby carseat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures how and where to install carseat latch kit for baby carseat.

Hi I bought kit F5rz54613d74a to install a latchkit on a 99 ford contour se and I was wondering if anyone had some pictures or instructions where the bolt hole are and how to install it properly. It's pretty basic but it's important to do right.

Does anyone have one of these installed that can snap a picture? Trying to confirm placement and where the bolt holes are.

Comment

I'd never heard of that kit. Did a little Googling and found the part number as F5RZ-54613D74-A. This site appears to have an attached pdf with instructions (though you may need to register to access the attachment).
      Matthew
      2017 Mazda3 GT
      1999 Contour SVT #410
      Sold: 98.5 Contour SE V6 ATX

Comment

I have them installed on my 99. I can shoot over some pics.
        98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Comment

I have a 99 with these installed. I can snap some pics
          98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Comment

Working...
          X